Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey Panther fans how do you feel about this
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,559

Hey Panther fans how do you feel about this

Feb 19, 2019, 7:24 PM

Colin Kaepernick considers future with Carolina Panthers

https://wlos.com/news/local/colin-kaepernick-considers-future-with-carolina-panthers

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey Panther fans how do you feel about this

Feb 19, 2019, 7:29 PM

Do not like it at all was hoping all the talk of Carson Wentz coming on board was true while Cam Newton went thru surgery

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 19, 2019, 7:37 PM

I never thought he was all that as a quarterback other than a flash in the pan. I hope he doesnt become a panther and I'll leave it at that. Just my 2 cents.

Feb 19, 2019, 7:49 PM

let him take a knee he's great at that

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

David Tepper doesn't care about football.

Feb 19, 2019, 7:57 PM

Allowing him to buy that team was Richardson's biggest folly.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Feb 19, 2019, 8:01 PM

I think Carolina can do better.

Kaepernick wanted 20M to play in the AAF so he thinks highly of himself. https://www.foxbusiness.com/features/colin-kaepernick-wanted-20m-aaf-contract-to-play-in-league-report

Kap is not that good of a QB....

Feb 19, 2019, 8:06 PM

Not sure why teams will be lining up to make him their # 2 qb....Panthers included.
Btw, if you take out week 17, where the Panthers beat the Saints backups....their record was 4-8 after they signed Eric Reid...
Even if you take out the kneeling stuff...are these guys good enough to play on your favorite team?

Re: Kap is not that good of a QB....

Feb 20, 2019, 4:27 AM

Reid's play was mediocre at best, yet they quickly over pay & sign him to a new contract as if he was a high priority & a hot commodity

When was the last time

Feb 19, 2019, 8:16 PM

Duufus took a snap????

Feb 19, 2019, 8:35 PM

I read a different article that said no one is paying him 20 mill until he proves he still has it. More likely a 1 or 2 mill one year contract. For that, why not? As far as the kneeling or whatever, really don't give a chit what some meaningless gesture some millionaire does on either side of the spectrum. Do your job. Do something real. Otherwise, it's just showboating. Hmm...pretty much describes all of the nfl.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know you've raised a real tiger fan when you ask your son what he wants his cub scout pinewood derby car to be and he says a Tiger!

Feb 20, 2019, 5:43 AM

Been wrestling with the idea to completely move over to the Texans just as I did from Falcons to Panthers when they arrived on the scene due to proximity. Cam is a whiny crybaby, win or loose, J. Richardson is gone and ruined his reputation on the way out, Spring training is being debated to relocate, and now Kap’s consideration with all his drama. Oh, and can’t seal the deal on a Super Bowl, which I realize is a hard thing to do but Dammmm

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,559
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic