Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Has any great receiver..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Has any great receiver..

Sep 18, 2018, 10:24 AM

...gotten less national acclaim than Hunter Renfro? You just know he's going to end up in a Patriots uniform.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Has any great receiver..

Sep 18, 2018, 11:29 AM

For some odd reason, whenever people talk about how great our receivers are and list a few, somehow they manage to leave his name off the list. Possibly the best, most reliable receiver we have had. I notice that happens often.

Mr. MONEY on 3rd and long.

Sep 18, 2018, 11:37 AM

He also blocks downfield, recovers fumbles and onside kicks, and receives punts when a turnover there simply CANNOT happen.

Best overall player on the team, IMO.

Sep 18, 2018, 11:52 AM

I’d also add...a great TD saving tackle after a fumble in the national championship game. Great young man!

Sep 18, 2018, 12:23 PM

I certainly wouldn't bet on him becoming a Patriot. I had that very thought about Adam Humphries when he was in the draft. Hunter would seem to fit the ideal slot guy that the Patriots have had all these years, though. Whoever gets him is going to get a steal, as he probably won't go in the early rounds. He will bust whatever training camp he gets in wide open. Can't wait to see it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 18, 2018, 12:31 PM

76er® said:

I certainly wouldn't bet on him becoming a Patriot. I had that very thought about Adam Humphries when he was in the draft. Hunter would seem to fit the ideal slot guy that the Patriots have had all these years, though. Whoever gets him is going to get a steal, as he probably won't go in the early rounds. He will bust whatever training camp he gets in wide open. Can't wait to see it.

My strong suspicion is that Deshaun is going to want his Renfrow back. When your franchise QB requires something, smart franchises get it to him, especially when it can be had for a 3rd-4th round pick, which is what Renfrow allegedly is.

My money's on the Texans.

Sep 18, 2018, 12:47 PM

Hope to heil they draft some offensive linemen in the first couple of rounds. The play of their current line is, well, offensive.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic