Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good morning, how was everbody’s weekend?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 81
| visibility 1

Good morning, how was everbody’s weekend?

Apr 23, 2018, 6:57 AM

Saturday-did some yard work then got the VW out and cleaned it up a bit, dropped the top and rode around most of the afternoon

Sunday-pretty meh, mostly watched TV while sitting on the couch

8.9/10

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Terrific!

Apr 23, 2018, 7:03 AM

Didn’t do nuttin.

Five days to go.

I haven't got my invitation to the retirement party....

Apr 23, 2018, 8:06 AM

I've got green for hookers, blow, and emergency room afterwards. ????

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well see, the problem with that is...

Apr 23, 2018, 8:44 AM

I ain't got mine neither.

Pretty much the same, grass cutting, pressure washed

Apr 23, 2018, 7:04 AM

Outdoor room to get rid of last pollen, cleaned grill, planted 2 shrubs, probably several other things I can’t think of b/c Monday morn cobwebs.......Finally had a warm Saturday, Ate well, so 9/10

The Pinus trees haven't even started yet.....

Apr 23, 2018, 8:34 AM

Last of pollen. LMAO.

No UDP pinus trees around us!

Apr 23, 2018, 10:39 AM

All the yellow stuff is done.....

metiger

Wife and I made a trip to da Noke...

Apr 23, 2018, 7:35 AM

Fri - Soccer

Sat - Up early to head to Roanoke. Easy drive from Ashe. Hit Sinkland Farms Brewing in Christiansburg on the way in. Beautiful piece of property and good brews. Drop off horse trailer at Hollins. Head to Parkway Brewing but they are having their annual oyster roast with a $15 cover so we bail. Hit up Olde Salem Brewing instead. Solid. Next stop was Soaring Ridge Craft. Beer was meh. After that we went to Big Lick Brewing. Great vibe, live music, and beer was excellent. Check in at the hotel in dt Noke, chill, and get ready for the night. Walk around dt for a bit. Hit up the city market and there is a cool street fest. Wife and I are feeling too sober so we stop at the Deschutes tasting room. Nice. Grab an Uber and head to Starr Hill Brewery. Dinner at River & Rail was excellent. Sleep.

Sun - Up early to hike. Hit up McAfee Knob for a gorgeous 8 mile jaunt through the woods on Earth Day. The payoff is a rock ledge with views of the entire valley (picture below). We earned a beer so hit up Parkway Brewing. No oyster fest. Solid. Awesome guitarist playing with a voice reminiscent of Chris Cornell RIP. Pick up horse and head back to Ashe. Get home late, spend some time with the doggos, and pass out.

I’m exhausted but weekend was easily a 77 / 10 wood dew agayn

Nope, nope, nope

Apr 23, 2018, 7:55 AM

Helltothehellno

Is that you sitting on the ledge? I could have done that a few years ago, but no longer.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Yes, that is me. It’s about 100’ dropoff at that point.***

Apr 23, 2018, 8:20 AM

Did you jump?***

Apr 23, 2018, 9:28 AM

Twas a goodin 9/10

Apr 23, 2018, 7:36 AM

Friday, drove to Writesville Beach for the Carolina Cup SUP Race. I didn't compete but semi-worked and mostly watched ( this time).
Friday night I had dinner with one sales manager and then had a 101 on some new SUP Paddles. Race time Saturday and I watched a few. Two of those started and finished sound side. The Grave Yard Race had international competitors both pro, semi-pro, and those brave enough to test themselves. This race started on the beach and finished on the beach. 13 miles of racing both ocean and sound. Ocean was very choppy the whole day. They all did a heck of a good job racing. The grave yard race earns points like neckcar.
Finished things off by getting back in time to watch Clemson take game 3 over Wake and see my son.
Would do again!

Fair to middlin' - thank you for asking

Apr 23, 2018, 7:54 AM

Fri - Had to work. Sucked but did actually get some stuff done. Wife had to work as well. UDP supper of cheese krystals with chili cheese fries. I don't care what anyone says - that's good eating. Went to sing karaoke that night but place was a ghost town and the dj was just sitting there playing music. Did sing a couple songs but then bailed.

Sat - Was supposed to go to Riverwatch Brewing in Augusta with another couple. They got there before we could leave and said it was small, hot, and not crowded. Decided to meet downtown Aiken and did a little day drinking. Put the baby to bed and went and stuffed our faces with tacos. Since the prior night sucked, went to the "backup" karaoke place and sang a little.

Sun - Not much. Slept in. Went to brothers house to hang a fan. Instructions said 45 minutes installation time. 2.5 hours later fan up and running, but the next 4 fans should be a piece of cake. I am usually pretty darn good at stuff like that, but there were some extenuating circumstances with this one that caused it to take so long. Spent some time with the wife and baby in the evening. Bed, wake, lather, rinse, repeat.

Kinda meh to kinda fun - 7/10

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is there a property tax break in Aiken County for owning

Apr 23, 2018, 8:13 AM

Horses? Everybody has them.

Not that I know of

Apr 23, 2018, 8:15 AM

just plenty of land available. A lot of 5-10 acre mini-farms.

If you live in rural Aiken County

Apr 23, 2018, 8:18 AM

You must have horses. It's a given. Grassyarse.

Pretty much. I'm city folk.

Apr 23, 2018, 8:20 AM

I don't get to associate with "the beautiful people" (as my dad used to call them) that often.

It started off rough

Apr 23, 2018, 7:58 AM

but ended well.

Friday: Daughterof came home early from work puking. We went and picked up the Gson from daycare for her and brought him over here so she could get some rest. The SIL was watching the other Gson. She called again about two hours later. SIL is hugging the toilet also. So we went and got the baby. The two of them spent the night with us. We would jump up out of bed every time we thought we heard a noise. It's been a long time since we cared for a 4 month old over night. A dern smoke alarm started chirping around 5AM because of a low battery. I think the sickness was due to the fish they had for dinner the night before. It just seems odd that they would both come down with the same stomach bug at the same time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkGR65CXaNA

Saturday: We returned the kids to their rightful owners. I did some stuff around the house. We walked over to the BIL's for a campfire with some other friends. We stayed waay to late considering the night before. But. it was a good time.

Sunday: Yard work. We went back to daughterof's for corn hole and beers in the afternoon.

Today: I have only one thing to do. Maria has a work function this evening. I hate making idle chit chat with total strangers. But, it's an open bar. I'll find a way to deal with it ;)

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not too shabby.

Apr 23, 2018, 8:00 AM

Friday - not particularly memorable, threw a few back on buddy's porch

Saturday - drove all the way out to Crosby's on Folly to grab what was roughly the last bushel of oysters for the season, as most every other outlet is already shut down. Stopped at Northern Tool on the way and picked up a much-needed rolling toolbox. Rounded up kids and went to BBQ at Dad's house where he BBQ'd pork BBQ on his BBQ grill. The Q was on point, but lemme tell you somethin' here about them oysters: we had at least 5 regular consumers of SC local oysters standing around the table (including mahself), and we all pretty firmly believe, having sampled oysters from up and down both coasts, that there ain't much out there that competes with a small, briny, Lowcountry oyster. And all 5 of us pretty much universally agreed that this bushel was the best we've ever had. They were perfect.

Sunday - cut grass, went to Wal-Mart and Lowe's to grab stuff to throw in the garden beds, wrestled with soil for an hour or two before planting stuff, then waited for today's all-day rain. Took a 10mg melatonin and was asleep by 9:30--that stuff conks me the f out.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2/10

Apr 23, 2018, 8:00 AM

Friday, tried to load a lawnmower onto the trailer almost had a turn over, when we finally get it backed off all the way the darn thang wouldn't start. Ended up pushing it back under carport.

Saturday drove to Greenwood to get a few things, 4 different stores to find what we needed.
Bought a new wrinch got it home to use it, fffer broke! Had lunch at Off the Hook Seafood and Grill then back to Greenwood store for refund. Decided to just come home sit on couch and drink.

Sunday, we decided to go get the boat and bring it home.... ohhh no, we've moved somethings around and couldn't get the boat out of fenced area, we had to push and pull on the pontoon until we could cut the truck enough to get it out. I tried to make chicken alfredo for lunch SCORCHED it.
Drove to Simpsonville to meet SIL, decided to go a little early to go by Home Depot (instead of driving to Greenwood again), we pull into the parking lot, SIL calls and says he isn't coming. GRRRRR.

Monday, headed to work in the pouring ### rain got 4 miles from the plant and realized I forgot my laptop, turn around for 17 mile drive back home...Called Mr OSF to let him know I'm headed back, he tells me the kitten decided to #### our bed this morning. GRRRRRRRRRRR
I'm now sitting on my couch deciding how late I want to for work.

2/10 because I will definitely eat at Off the Hook again, they have the best fried Shrimp.

Rather nice....

Apr 23, 2018, 8:03 AM

Went to a wedding late Saturday afternoon. Good people, good food, good God.
Wanted to fix rider, but no help. Have to replace woodruff key in flywheel. Hit the safety chain on trailer. So the weeds got a break. It was a good weekend for them. Rained late Sunday.

Very Lazy

Apr 23, 2018, 8:05 AM

Friday headed to soccer practice after work. Only 8 of the 12 girls showed up so we had a lax practice.

Headed to Gvegas to get my PEN15 wet

Saturday morning our soccer team crushed the opposition 5-1

Help gf rearrange her house headed downtown Gvegas for sushi and to creep on all the high schoolers in prom dresses. GF's daughter got totally creeped on by a old man in the Clemson shirt. He passed us walking down Main St, dipped into the entrance of a restaurant, waited for us to pass then got in behind us walking. I positioned myself between him and her and he took off.

Sunday we had to get up early as f and go pick up GFs son at Camp Greenville. Got home around lunch time and dinun do nuthin the rest of the day.

pigs of GF's daughter?

Apr 23, 2018, 9:38 AM

assuming 18+

or close enough

18-4 okay with you?***

Apr 23, 2018, 9:50 AM

I didn't sign on for math problems

Apr 23, 2018, 10:16 AM

so, no.

3/10

Apr 23, 2018, 8:09 AM

Tried to have a nice relaxing stay at home weekend, mowed grass, trimmed, etc. Unfortunately, the neighbor kid has again decided it is us who will give him the attention he craves. So I was being watched the entire time I worked. Like he literally stood there and stared at me for a solid 1.5 hours. As soon as I get done here he comes to the backyard, so we got to babysit all day too. He has come over almost every day for two weeks, we are prisoners in our own home.

Do not want. Plz no more.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know if you would give the wife that baby that she wants

Apr 23, 2018, 8:11 AM

you could pawn it off on the neighbor kid and have a free babysitter in a couple years.

I don’t think that would be a good idea

Apr 23, 2018, 8:22 AM

There is something wrong with him. I thought he was going to burn our house down when we told him he had to go home Friday afternoon, something in his eyes was not right. Yes he came back over anyway.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Put coolant in a cup on the pack porch for him.***

Apr 23, 2018, 8:11 AM [ in reply to 3/10 ]

There's something in these hills.

r/JesusChristReddit***

Apr 23, 2018, 9:16 AM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

this is my favorite poast so far***

Apr 23, 2018, 9:39 AM [ in reply to Put coolant in a cup on the pack porch for him.*** ]

Re: 3/10

Apr 18, 2019, 1:53 PM [ in reply to 3/10 ]

Build a 6' privacy fence. The neighbors kid was bothering me before. He'd climb to the top of the fence and ask me questions, then I would just ignore him. The parents are super weird, I wouldn't be surprised if their kids grew up to be serial killers

I have one, he perched on a hill that overlooks our

Apr 23, 2018, 8:26 AM

Patio and waits. Then let’s himself in the backyard. He also throws trash and smashes aerosol cans next to my house. I once got a log jammed in between the deck and spindle of my lawnmower that he had thrown over the fence that I wasnt aware of.

His parents are kind of weird but they totally ignore him all day. He gets no interaction, which is sad, but I don’t want it to become my problem either.

Re: I have one, he perched on a hill that overlooks our

Apr 23, 2018, 9:40 AM

Poor kid.... Its sad that his parents ignore him like that. Are they the same neighbors that were abusing their dog?

Nope, those people actually do spend time with their spawn

Apr 23, 2018, 9:52 AM

It is sad, he's going to have a ton of issues as a teenager, you can already tell. Hopefully we won't be neighbors by then though.

Puff puff

Apr 23, 2018, 8:15 AM [ in reply to 3/10 ]

Pass to neighbor kid.

You know if you would give the wife that baby that she wants

Apr 23, 2018, 9:06 AM [ in reply to 3/10 ]

she'll want two more.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Haven't heard a word about a baby since the puppy

Apr 23, 2018, 9:36 AM

Couple that with the annoyance of the neighbor child and things seem to be looking up for me.

Re: Good morning, how was everbody’s weekend?

Apr 23, 2018, 8:11 AM

Friday - that was 3 days ago. Don't remember what I did

Saturday - took boat out in morning for a short stroll, then cleaned around the house, mowed grass, ordered pizza. Wife wants to sell the boat. I'm dead inside

Sunday - went to park to walk dogs then to scummerville to see the parents, the back home and to bed

Monday - Spotted the turtle that has been missing in my neighborhood. showed lunge sc

You could tell your wife that you’ll sell the boat

Apr 23, 2018, 8:38 AM

But you’re also going to leave her if that’s going to be the case, then you could buy a Grady White.

You couldn't have gone far as much as its blowing

Apr 23, 2018, 9:08 AM [ in reply to Re: Good morning, how was everbody’s weekend? ]

THE WIND WON'T STOP.

Why does she want to sell the boat?

Re: You couldn't have gone far as much as its blowing

Apr 23, 2018, 9:11 AM

Apparently I'm spending too much time with it, and when we're on it she doesn't like the responsibility

responsibility? is she finding it difficult to sit and ride

Apr 23, 2018, 9:17 AM

in it?

I don't understand.

Re: responsibility? is she finding it difficult to sit and ride

Apr 23, 2018, 9:18 AM

You understand as well as I do. She'll probably changer her mind next weekend. I'm not totally against the idea as long as the money goes towards a down payment on house #2 so I have something to work on on the weekends

I'm not sure why you'd live here if you didn't have a boat.

Apr 23, 2018, 9:20 AM

If I didn't have a boat, I'd probably move somewhere else that I could make some more money.

That doesn't sound like a promising trade off***

Apr 23, 2018, 9:34 AM [ in reply to Re: responsibility? is she finding it difficult to sit and ride ]

Re: That doesn't sound like a promising trade off***

Apr 23, 2018, 9:35 AM

Call me weird but I enjoy house projects about as much as boating. She cut me off from house projects after we finished the expansion in February.

About as much...key word

Apr 23, 2018, 9:40 AM

Kind of sounds like she's eliminating your hobbies one by one. The boat may need to be the hill you die on. God speed.

After the hobbies are gone, then its all the friends.

Apr 23, 2018, 9:45 AM

Then there are 2-3 more kids, a mini van, baldness, and eventually, the sweet embrace of death.

she's also trying to get rid of one of my beagles

Apr 23, 2018, 9:53 AM

My favorite one.

This #### is getting out of hand

What? Yeah...no.

Apr 23, 2018, 9:56 AM

Boat, dogs, friends...yeah nope.

Geeze, how long have y'all been married?

Apr 23, 2018, 10:00 AM [ in reply to she's also trying to get rid of one of my beagles ]

This sounds like a hostile takeover. Good excuse to load the boat up with electronics to make a point.

Good.

Apr 23, 2018, 8:13 AM

Friday, ate some good grub, drank some pretty good beer and watched LivePD per the usual. Played with a little chihuahua mutt that my brother just acquired.

Saturday, talked with realtor about my options. Trying to be patient and find something that's move-in ready while being affordable enough to offer a ROI as a future rental property. Also, things are unstable in my department at the company now, which makes me hesitate to buy more than about 50% of the house I can afford.

Sunday, changed my oil with pops at the fire station. I dropped the drain plug down into the storm drain in the fire station, and that fired up the old man pretty good. He knocked me across the knee with a oil filter wrench before cussing me out and telling me he wishes I was never born.

Busy day Saturday

Apr 23, 2018, 8:28 AM

Friday avoided burning car traffic Armageddon on 85 and chilled with brews on back deck and Clemson Baseball.

Saturday - up and out to Newberry to judge BBQ then back to murderburg to the Earth Day festival to watch wife of's group do their dance thing then to the kite festival to watch a friend play and sing then brews and left over grazing table bbq on back deck for supper

Sunday - the usual route of in laws and out laws

plus 1 - post bbq judging sulfur poops held off until I got to work this am

plus 1 - Tiger Sweep

8.926 / 10 will probably do the same thing the same weekend next year Lord willin'

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Montreat-y

Apr 23, 2018, 8:32 AM

Went to the mountains with Mom & Dad's church
Climbed Mountain
Drank Beer
Did church stuff
Drank more beer
Came home

6/10 - would be higher if kids were a year or two older

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Montreat-y

Apr 23, 2018, 9:32 AM

Do you drink beer while doing church stuff, or between?

I did during the talent show on Saturday night, but not

Apr 23, 2018, 10:12 AM

during the opening worship and the Sunday morning worship. Those stainless steel cups are great for events such as this. Probably every adult there with kids had a cup in their hand 90% of the time, sometimes water, sometimes coffee, sometimes adult beverages.

Friday: Opening day. Tball game. Daughter of

Apr 23, 2018, 8:51 AM

hit the coach pitched ball and didn't need the tee. My wife thinks I'm over reacting, but I'm looking into agents for the upcoming draft.

Saturday: Worked around the house. Found some fire barrels for the hog pit. Can't find rebar for it though. One hardware store has the rebar but doesn't cut it. The other store cuts it but doesn't have it. Helped father of set the scope on his AR. Ate too many tacos and way too much beer. Ended up throwing up in the bed around 1 am. Blamed it on son of. Win.

Sunday: Planned on a lazy day. Decided that I would cook a perlow for supper. Wife of took that as a sign that I must want all of my cotdamn inlaws over that evening. So since they are coming over we might as well take them fishing. All of a sudden everybody decided they didn't want to help watch a bunch of kids around water. Sister in law decided this was a perfect time to dump her kids on us so she can go on a shopping spree. Anyways had fun. Sister in law shows up at 8 pm to get her kids. Fuccking done.

6/5

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Quite the enjoyable respite from the workaday drudgery.

Apr 23, 2018, 4:41 PM

Friday, actually stayed all day at work...not sure how people do that. It was hard. Went home and drained a beer to get into the proper weekend frame of mind, then took the pup on a long hike while the Mrs. prepared things for her book club meeting (which is dinner, 20 minutes of discussing a book, then a few hours of drinking wine and hen clucking). Got back to the house and headed out to the retail sector to look for a new pair of khakis. Got back home around 9:30 and ate, then hid from the ladies, drank beers, and watched some DVR stuff and things from the prior week. Shindig broke up around 11, helped the wife clean up so as to store up some goodwill for future use, then crashed.

Saturday, coffee, morning stroll with the pup, knocked out weekend chores, ate some book club dinner leftovers for lunch. Went over to RH Mom's with the pup and hung out for a few hours while the Mrs. was at the York County Beekeepers Association clubhouse to pick up the bees she ordered. Got home and grabbed a shower and then we headed out with RH Sis and her boyfriend to Red Clay Ciderworks. I was expecting sweet, barely drinkable stuff but turns out the ciders are dry and not overly sweet with an ABV of 6 to 8%. Not as good as beer, but not at all bad. Next stop was Viva Chicken, which makes a killer Peruvian rotisserie chicken for dinner. 'Twas very good. Finally, next door to see Southern Culture On The Skids. Just like the many numerous times I've seen them over the last 30 years, they were freaking excellent.

Sunday, dragged out of bed and consumed much coffee, because out late the night before. Hung out and did very little all day until I finally forced myself to go to the grocery store late afternoon. Got home, ate leftover Viva Chicken, then watched Fear The Walking Dead and Into The Badlands, and then went to bed.

It wasn't a weekend I'd vote into the playoff, but it was definitely worthy of a New Year's Day bowl game appearance. I'll give it 9.75/10, and probably would do again.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

8/10, beer, bbq, bikes and booty! how long till football?

Apr 23, 2018, 9:01 AM

our bbq team competed in barnswille sat. so that means beer thirty started at 1230 Friday. we came in a respectable 3rd, need to figure out how to smoke chicken. I rushed home in time to go to a fundraiser at sav82wife's school sat. night spent way more money on stuff she wanted, but she made it worth to $. ;) went on a poker run sunday after church, got home right before the rain started.

I really need some football!

Not bad

Apr 23, 2018, 9:02 AM

Friday--Did HH on a 59' Sea Ray on the intercoastal.
Later, went to the southern and saw a friends new band play. They were good. Hung out too late and drank beer there.

Saturday-did some very light yard work, felt bad from Friday night, and ended up at some friends house for their daughters after prom party.

Sunday-slept later, went to a terrible boat show, and then had dinner with the neighbors.

9/10 yelp stars, but then it ended so that sucked.

Tried to conquer the world.

Apr 23, 2018, 9:02 AM

I worked on the auto restoration project. If I make it sound like I'm complaining you have to understand there are two things I love most, restoring my Mercedes and complaining about it in every Monday's addition of 'Good Morning, How Was Everybody's Weekend.'

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Crass played golf, shot 34 on the front. Started

Apr 23, 2018, 9:04 AM

drinking and shot 44 on the back. Broken left hand didnt help.

But goot timez

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

if you break your hand you're jacking too hard, just sayin

Apr 23, 2018, 9:07 AM

;)

If you haven't broken your hand, you aren't jacking it

Apr 23, 2018, 9:13 AM

hard enough, IMO.

better to break your hand and not your pennor.***

Apr 23, 2018, 9:15 AM

Apr 23, 2018, 9:27 AM

Sat: Got to mess around with my new/used Pathfinder. Took my soon shooting.
Sunday: Migraine. Wasted day.

5/10

Apr 23, 2018, 9:32 AM

Friday - left work...got home and did some laundry...ms midland picked up pizza on the way home...watched Live PD

Saturday - made a couple of trips to the dump to get stuff out of the basement...picked up steaks on the way home and grilled out Saturday night...sat on the front porch and had a few cold ones.

Sunday - another trip to the dump...got fused at...was throwing a couple of bags of old rags and clothes into the wrong dumpster...Mexican for dinner.

Back is a little sore this morning...8/10!

Good I suppose

Apr 23, 2018, 10:04 AM

Fridy - wife of Tickle_it got her nose pierced. Not one of those fun bull ones in the middle that I could tie a chain to and pull her around by it, but one of those dots on the left nose cover flap. Whatever, didn't interrupt breathing for activities that you have to breath through your nose only because your mouth is busy.

Sattidy - Got up and cut grass. Got my new tires put on after lunch. Asspensive I tell you. Afterwards wife wanted to go to the Azalea festival in Pickens. Tickle_it knows it will be a redneck fest but she's not from the area and is still learning these things. I took the family anyways since it was a nice day and the kids could use some outside time. Redneckery didn't disappoint.

Sundy - went to church. Went to Home Depot to pick up flowers and mouse trap for a new friend in my garage. Family nap. Took recyclables to recyle. Tacos, whiskey, adult fun, bed.

Solid 8/10 but not a perfect 5/7.

Wait...

Apr 23, 2018, 10:22 AM

First: "wife of Tickle_it got her nose pierced."

Then: "Afterwards wife wanted to go to the Azalea festival in Pickens."

If you come home and she's put one of these on her car you've got problems

She's not into Browning, more like this

Apr 23, 2018, 10:26 AM

Re: Watched nieghbors wife

Apr 23, 2018, 10:06 AM

Move out on hiz axx while he was on a fishing trip. I guess I can be happy for him. Stoopid gaemcock wannabe.

Then, hooked up boat went fishing.

Yep, she gone. Took dog so final.
Life is even quieter!

Soooo....

Apr 23, 2018, 10:14 AM

She single?

Hold on there buckaroo

Apr 23, 2018, 10:16 AM

how about some pigs FishinCrazy®

Re: Would a brief description

Apr 23, 2018, 10:35 AM

Suffice?

She is somebody's momma. Not plug ugly but little on the stout side.

He is good ole boy retired electrical maintenance worker on state pension. Personally, I would pick him over her if in a fight. Don't think you could hurt him with 2x4 on head.

Hope he has time now to help me with little wiring. Win-win!

Message was edited by: FishinCrazy®

Welp, the Tigers swept and I didn't die.

Apr 23, 2018, 10:18 AM

Purty good.

Friday - picked up the boat and later drove it to the Walker course for a burger at Sole.

Sattidy - regular stuff then went to the Jazz fest on Ram Cat Alley

Sunday - Boat ride, yard work. Fissed BLT's (obviously using Dukes on both sides)

8/10 cuz yard work

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Phenomenal

Apr 23, 2018, 10:31 AM

Great times with family. Son baseball and recital. Posted message earlier with overview. Hoping to repeat this weekend over and over.

On the more trashy side, got first tattoo a week ago and it's healing up nicely. Still a bit itchy. Cheaper mid-life crisis than buying a new car or mistress.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tired....

Apr 23, 2018, 11:23 AM

Was in Denver all last week for convention/trade show. Wore out my liver and walked 47.5 miles in dress shoes. Went to a lot of good places, drank a lot of good beer and ate a lot of good food. Was extremely low humidity (even for Denver) while I was out there...nose and lips got all jacked up...and woke up every 30 minutes at night to drink water.

Left out of Denver on Friday, which was 4-20. Looked/felt like a lot of people heading into Denver for the festivities. Got upgraded on outbound and inbound trip, so wasn't UDP in the back of the bus. Landed in ATL at 5pm, 'cause I like to sit in traffic. Got to Augusta about 8:30. Kids to bed then crashed.

Saturday - slept in 'till 10am, which hasn't been done in probably 25 yrs. Was glorious. Had new counters installed in kitchen/laundry room while out of town and had to mess around trying to fix trim, etc... Went to Becks in Augusta for dinner - was very good. Son-of had 2 frands spend the night. Got a kick out of them playing, picking on each other, etc...pretty much the same as we used to do back in the day. Feels

Sunday - chores around house prepping to put our house on the market in 3 weeks. Plant flowers, prep new front porch columns for painting, figure out how to mask some stuff on walls. Pizza Hut deliver ('cause kids). Bed

10/10....Swept Wake......'Nuff Said

Apr 23, 2018, 11:47 AM

On a negative side, Mom of fell and dislocated her hip that was replaced five years ago. Lots of pain for her. After a general, they put her hip back together and sent her home. She is a hard nosed old bird. Epitomizes all the qualities of a tough Navy wife.

Now....let's womp up on Kennesaw (sorry Beef) and then to Wahoo Land and kick some Hoo a*ss.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, it all started Friday night

Apr 23, 2018, 12:37 PM

I drank mojitos until I started talking to Castro, after eating at a Mexican restaurant.

Saturday morning was soccer games from 9:30 until noon. Got roasted. Went to mom's house and serviced her water system (added bleach and aluminum) and flushed the tank. Fixed her blinds, and bought her a month's worth of groceries. Then went to see Dad at his skilled nursing facility. He seemed to be doing ok. Didn't talk much. Came back home.

Sunday oldest sang in church, and made faces while singing...argh. Then lunch and went to see a Fireflies game during the afternoon.

No #####, as usual.

6.793/10

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good

Apr 23, 2018, 3:58 PM

Friday night: oldest's rec. yellow ball team won. She was 0-2 after 2 HR's earlier in the week. :-/

Sat: 1st half of day chasing turkeys that didn't want to take a ride in the truck. First hunt of the year for me and it kind of sucked. Got up close and personal with a huge hen. She made the decoys look like polts. That was cool. Saw a lot of deer too. Then messed around the house with kiddos. Then All County byGOD Chorus that the oldest was in. Twins were just about to bust by the time it was over. watched some of the race with paw in law. i fell asleep in recliner. Getting up at 4:30 kills me anymore! Getting old.

Sun: Church, yella ball practice then t-ball practice, then cut grass, then watched my neighbor weld floor in WJ's roof rack. Then a few brew pops. Bed.

8.0/10

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HELL I BOUT FERGOT!

Apr 23, 2018, 4:03 PM

Dabo Land tour Friday afternoon. twas awesome. Highly recommend.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 81
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic