Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
For the send them back crowd
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 463

For the send them back crowd

Jul 18, 2019, 5:43 PM

I guess this won’t matter for all the Trumpers since you are all independently wealthy and don’t have to work with others...

Harassment Based on National Origin
Ethnic slurs and other verbal or physical conduct because of nationality are illegal if they are severe or pervasive and create an intimidating, hostile or offensive working environment, interfere with work performance, or negatively affect job opportunities. Examples of potentially unlawful conduct include insults, taunting, or ethnic epithets, such as making fun of a person's foreign accent or comments like, "Go back to where you came from, " whether made by supervisors or by co-workers.

https://www.eeoc.gov/eeoc/publications/immigrants-facts.cfm

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: For the send them back crowd

Jul 18, 2019, 5:47 PM

????????????????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 18, 2019, 6:12 PM

Twitter said he didn’t break their racial slur policy. Do they see something you don’t or do you see something they don’t?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 18, 2019, 6:36 PM

The send them back crowd needs a beat down. Losers. Hillary was right about deplorable. They proved her right.

You p*ssys gonna do a beat down?

Jul 18, 2019, 7:53 PM

LOFL!

Can you tell me what the tweet said?

Jul 18, 2019, 8:17 PM

Don't paraphrase, please, give me a quote beginning to end.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can you tell me what the tweet said?

Jul 18, 2019, 8:24 PM

As you wish sir...let’s see you spin this one...

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Since when did racist tell minorities to leave...

Jul 19, 2019, 6:57 AM

then come back?

When the intent wasn't that they leave forever but to let them know that building a nation with the freedom, civil rights, equality and opportunity they have here isn't easy. Since never before did a nation gain more power, abuse it less and use it to spread democracy and freedom across the world he invited them to try and create what we have here instead of tearing it down.

At no time did he mention their gender other than a respectful identification of 'Congresswoman,' a respect they have not shown the president of the United States. At no time did he mention their race.

Thank you for providing the entire communication it seems to be exact what I remember the original being. I apologize for suggesting that you might not do that but you're the first person in quite a while who has read then whole thing unedited and without leaving the 'Then come back and tell us how it's done,' sentence.

Trump draws contempt without twisting his words, impregnating them with untended meanings and erroneous interpretations. I'm not saying his statement was gentle or kind but imo, it was fair with the language, lies and slanderous things they've said to him.

I recommend that dems get use to defending them because you will be doing it for a long time. Get use to attacking Trump for the same reason.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Since when did racist tell minorities to leave...

Jul 19, 2019, 9:14 AM

You are assuming 19B can read. If so, he ain’t gonna like dis won

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 20, 2019, 10:07 AM

You are assuming 19B can read. If so, he ain’t gonna like dis won

Have you always been a neanderthal aszhole, or is that a recent development in your life?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 20, 2019, 10:06 AM [ in reply to Since when did racist tell minorities to leave... ]

So, let me get this straight. You're ok with POTUS telling members of congress to go back to Ohio, Michigan, New York and Minnesota to go back where they came from? Omar came from war-ravaged Sudan at age 12..and grew up in Minnesota?

So, either you agree with his sentiments, or you agree that he's a blithering idiot. Further, is it your position that only American Indians have a right to criticize American policies?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Blithering idiot?

Jul 20, 2019, 10:37 AM

I understand your frustration that I don't agree with you, Felix. In your mind this seems so obvious but you are falling into the trap such frustration creates.

It seems so clear in your mind and when I express my honest evaluation it tends to anger you. It's frustrated you to the point you offer me a choice. Either I change my opinion or you can establish that I'm a 'blithering idiot.'

My comments were clear, fairly concise considering the complexities of the issue(s) but instead of considering why I hold my beliefs the frustration overwhelms you making you harsh.

I did not say I'm ok with what Trump said. I made his point. Read it again with a commitment to let my words form sentences and my sentences form comprehension. Slow down and instead of being frustrated try to forget you think Trump is a racist, cad, horrible human and consider my post again.

Jul 20, 2019, 10:53 AM

https://townhall.com/columnists/humbertofontova/2019/07/20/send-them-back-when-the-new-york-times-cracked-the-whip-against-uppity-refugees-n2550326

Replies: 12
| visibility 463
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic