Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Final Notice
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Final Notice

Sep 18, 2018, 8:15 PM

I must have had more fun during my recent trip to England than I realized. The final notice I received today says I owe 3,391 British Pounds. And the final notice arrived before the first, second and third notice. Tam Skipworth is the fine gentleman who sent the invoice. I believe he misspelled his first name and it should have been Scam. He said the invoice was attached but I was afraid to open it and see how much sinning I had done in Merrie Olde England. I suppose I should go to the bank and get some of that Confederate money and send it to Tam. I would hate to have my credit rating affected.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Final Notice

Sep 18, 2018, 8:50 PM

In 9 months, you may get another surprise Joe !!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 18, 2018, 9:51 PM

At 96, should I consider that a compliment?

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Send him Fifty pounds,

Sep 18, 2018, 9:01 PM

remind him of the overdue Lend-Lease Act reimbursement, and that if you hadn't been there, he'd be speaking German.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

send him a money order for $17.76***

Sep 18, 2018, 9:02 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am very grateful on your tip to take a wash cloth to the

Sep 18, 2018, 9:53 PM

UK!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 19, 2018, 2:04 PM

More trouble ---- Now American Express sends me bad news. "You have violate (< sic) our terms and conditions. Please update your American Express INFO HERE".

I suppose they are mad at me because I don't have an account with them. I've even had similar messages from several banks telling me they suspect fraud even though I don't have and never have had an account with them. Maybe someone opened an account in my name and made a major deposit.

It's amazing how so many people fall for these scams.

A couple of years ago I had just had a new card reissued and had used it one time. Someone in California bought a playstation from Amazon for about $80. on my card. It was simple to trace because he had it sent to his home address which was on the order. He or someone else tried to use it for a purchase of about $8. or $9. and was rejected.

Sep 19, 2018, 2:17 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic