Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Don't know about you but I thinks Alabama is finished & won't be playing us in CFP.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Don't know about you but I thinks Alabama is finished & won't be playing us in CFP.

Oct 23, 2019, 3:39 PM

What you think?

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don't know about you but I thinks Alabama is finished & won't be playing us in CFP.

Oct 23, 2019, 3:45 PM

Their defense is not up to 'Bammer snuff and Tungaviolet is hurt. They may be more tired than usual come December.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don't know about you but I thinks Alabama is finished & won't be playing us in CFP.

Oct 23, 2019, 3:47 PM

Agreed!

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Re-Al-A-Bam-A-25677810#25677810

Oct 23, 2019, 4:53 PM

Dang! Good call.

Oct 23, 2019, 3:56 PM

Yep. I said before Tua got injured that I didn't think they would beat LSU and Auburn this year. Just too young on D-Line, running attack isn't up to Bama standards. There's blood in the water in the SEC-West.

I think a decent QB will feast on Bama's secondary.

Oct 23, 2019, 4:01 PM

LSU has a decent QB. If Bama's dline doesn't torture him LSU will win. I hope both Bama and LSU make the playoff. I'd love to beat Bama in the first round and landblast LSU in the championship game.

Imo, that's the only thing Dabo can do to top last year's 44-16 torching of Bama.

I haven't heard anyone ranking Bama 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 this year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Alabama's passing game is so good this year they are able to mask their other flaws. When they find a defense that can slow them down, they will be in trouble.

I agree. I think they will be left out of the CFP this year. If LSU beats'm, you have to wonder if they have the fortitude to overcome the adversity to avoid losing to Auburn as well. Auburn's D can slow'm up. The question is if Auburn's O can score enough to win. If Auburn can run the ball well, I think they beat Alabama.

Who’s going to beat them? In my opinion LSU is overrated and will lose to the Tide but Auburn is playing better and could take them out. Personally I believe if Alabama gets past Auburn they will be fresh meat for us. Would love to play them in Atlanta! It’s a tossup who else gets in. Oregon could and Oklahoma could. I believe Ohio State will lose but would love our defense to play OU or OSU.

I personally only see Alabama as a team that would challenge us this year. I personally see us dominating the playoffs again and winning another Natty. LSU could be a challenge but our defense would shut them down and our offense will be the best in the nation this year. OU plays nobody with a defense, we would embarrass Hurts!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

I think LSU will beat them. The Bama D

Oct 23, 2019, 5:52 PM

Was weak and now they have tons of injuries.

LSU D isn’t very good either but I think it’s the better of the 2 at this point.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 23, 2019, 4:07 PM

It has been a media effort to put pressure on Trevor and give us no credit but we know they are making this team determined and hungry just when we needed it. We will win the Natty again unless We have a run of injuries.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Oct 23, 2019, 4:08 PM

Kind of feels that way.

Oct 23, 2019, 4:29 PM

I think it's way too early to count out any of the top 8 or 9 teams in the top 25.

Oct 23, 2019, 5:02 PM

Bill--- Be aware. Paul Finebaum is sending a hit man to your address. You can't talk about his beloved team like that and not suffer the consequences.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 23, 2019, 8:05 PM

I think a kevlar vest is in order

If they are not there, it won't be from lack of trying on

Oct 23, 2019, 5:05 PM

the part of ESPiN, that's for sure! Although now, there is even more lobbying going on for LSU, as they are still pushing the "two teams from the SEC deserve to get in" narrative. They are already making the bad assumption that 0310 State does not stub their toe somewhere. Depending on how things shake out, the pundits seem ready to put them in even if they do lose a game. No such accommodations for us.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes. I kinda felt that way before Tua got hurt.***

Oct 23, 2019, 6:14 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes. I kinda felt that way before Tua got hurt.***

Oct 23, 2019, 3:45 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 23, 2019, 7:58 PM

When they play LSU, i am going to ice a 6 pack and pop a gallon of pop corn...and do steak, potato and a few gin and tonics for the 2nd half...This will be epic...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Billy Boy, Never ever underestimate the power of Alabama's

Oct 23, 2019, 8:10 PM

booster club: ESPN.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic