Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Don't be the guy this story of the future could be about
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,818

Don't be the guy this story of the future could be about

Oct 18, 2017, 9:13 PM

It sounds like it would describe a poster from earlier today that was complaining about Dabo going to Bama last Saturday. I can jut hear fans of other schools having this conversaton

Wow, he took over Clemson and led them to 6 consecutive 10+win seasons, two 14-win seasons in a row, three Orange Bowls, a Fiesta Bowl, three ACC Championships, another ACC title game appearance, two National Championship game appearances, a national championship, had won 40 of the last 43 games, was 6-0 and #2 in the nation, he lost at Syracuse in an upset and fulfilled an already planned trip to his Alma mater the next day to recognize a national championship and salute his beloved coach he and his team had worked hard to earn, and the fans wanted to run him off at Clemson. Wanted to flat run him off. He had just beaten the school that he and his wife graduated from and nobody on the field was happier at that moment than he and Kathleen.

To the earlier poster, Don't be that person.

I wonder if Nebraska wanted to run off Tom Osborne when Cuse upset #1 Nebraska in Syracuse on September 29, 1984. I'll be they're glad they didn't because 10 years later, he won back to back national titles in 1994 and 1995.

Steve Spurrier was on Packer today and he said one year one of his Florida teams beat Alabama 35-0 in the Swamp and then they went up to Syracuse and got beat 38-21. Every dog has his day. He went on to say that the Bama team he beat 35-0 went on to win about 22 straight games. Every dog has his day.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don't be the guy this story of the future could be about

Oct 18, 2017, 9:35 PM

"Every dog has his day. "

You're not saying that Dabo is going to UGA, are you?

ok - JK.

Re: Don't be the guy this story of the future could be about

Oct 18, 2017, 10:00 PM

Stop this. NOBODY wants to "run off" Dabo, and these repeated nonsense posts are just fabricating the falsehood that anybody does. Silliness.

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,818
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic