Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Do we go for a homerun early
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Do we go for a homerun early

Dec 11, 2017, 10:16 PM

Or do try to establish a drive with the run game and quick throws to the outside? I would like to see jet sweep with Ray Ray or a double move on a play action roll on the first play on O. I would bet we run up the middle with Feastmode or ETN though

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do we go for a homerun early

Dec 11, 2017, 10:17 PM

Renfrow over the middle and often

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Dec 11, 2017, 10:21 PM

I.hope we do go over the middle. Show them we are not scared of a int. KB needs to keep up what he has been doing and I believe he will have another great game. I would think they would key in on Renfrow but you cannot stop him from getting open especially on 3rd down.

Glad to see the reply from you. Baker does need to grow up as he is a roll model as a heisman winner for the younger generation. We can all agree on that.

Dec 12, 2017, 12:14 AM [ in reply to Re: Do we go for a homerun early ]

That white guy over the middle and often!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we rarely take a deep shot early

Dec 11, 2017, 10:24 PM

most of the time we warm up with short passes but a deep shot after getting a couple of first downs is probably in the ######. throwing a haymaker on the first or second play is a sign you're afraid.

Re: we rarely take a deep shot early

Dec 11, 2017, 10:47 PM

I agree but Miss St had it against Bama but overthrew it.

Dec 11, 2017, 10:30 PM

Pick on those LBs ASAP! Test them on coverage and outside run Support. Just to see if they “heathy”....all this hoopla we’ve been hearing for weeks now.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Dec 11, 2017, 10:46 PM

If they play man, which they will, I really want to see a pass in the flats to ETN or Feaster.

Wheel Route w ETN like used to w CJ

Dec 11, 2017, 10:58 PM

Not a single LB in this country could keep up with ETN on that play.

Kind of surprised we haven’t seen it yet

Re: Wheel Route w ETN like used to w CJ

Dec 11, 2017, 11:01 PM

I think we see a few things we have not seen so far this year. That may be one of them.

have we thrown to ETN much? I can’t recall

Dec 11, 2017, 11:07 PM

him catching any balls.

Heck that wheel route is also a tough throw. I wonder if KB has it in his arsenal???

Dec 12, 2017, 12:32 AM [ in reply to Re: Do we go for a homerun early ]

I agree with hitting ETN or Feaster in the flats bc speed kills if the defender isn't sitting right on top of either of them. But I would have our best receiver, that white guy coming around behind them bc my bet is they would play the white guy bc he is in their head!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We will test every factor of Bama's defense.

Dec 12, 2017, 8:13 AM [ in reply to Re: Do we go for a homerun early ]

Every play is designed to score. The worst that happens is that we learn what not to do.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hayell, no! We wear their bama butz down

Dec 11, 2017, 10:57 PM

Till their tongues are draggin’ on dat arteefeeshull turf!

So, just like the last two years we played them?***

Dec 12, 2017, 8:14 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Absolutely. 35-0 after the 1st.***

Dec 11, 2017, 11:00 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's according to how defensive Bama behaves.

Dec 12, 2017, 8:12 AM

I suspect our offense will feel them out without expecting to be allowed any early penetration. If we can move smoothly with skill and precision feeling Bama in the right spots Bama may abandon enough early defensive attitudes and show some grass down the middle.

If that happens we may indeed grind away and get a quick score but neither will roll over until everyone has given up all they have to give. Everybody loves the long ball.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic