Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dawn Staley is embarrassing herself
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 51

Dawn Staley is embarrassing herself

Feb 22, 2018, 7:55 PM

Suing the AD of mizz? What a joke.

Every coot I know says they’re happy about it and she should do this because nobody deserves that kind of lies about them.

Have they forgot about the same type of BS lies they made on our players a few years ago???

These coot players/coaches/fans are the worst type of people.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dawn Staley is embarrassing herself

Feb 22, 2018, 7:59 PM

she has got to have the most annoying voice on the planet......makes me cringe every time I hear her try to talk......it makes me always change the channel.......Go Tigers!!!!!!

Feb 22, 2018, 8:36 PM

I'll take that voice in our camp any day. Clemson women's basketball is lost in a galactic black hole for more than fifteen years now. So bring on gravelly voiced Staley if she ever wanted to stop being a chickette. Why shouldn't she use the clown AD from Missouri? He obviously can't prove what he said out loud.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 22, 2018, 8:42 PM

The coots are hypocrites. As someone said above, they have yet to apologize for accusing Clemson players for using racial slurs with no proof whatsoever. Yet, they demand an apology from someone with no proof. This is the same fan base that threw water bottles and other debris at our fans and players.
So I ask, who would you believe. The coots have the worst fan base in America.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 23, 2018, 7:57 AM

Exactly

Feb 22, 2018, 9:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Dawn Staley is embarrassing herself ]

Who cares about women’s college basketball? I would rather be irrelevant than have to deal with a headcase of a coach. That sport generates practically $0 for our university so I could care less

Feb 23, 2018, 9:48 AM

That sport actually costs the university money, but in reality all but football and basketball probably do.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 23, 2018, 6:07 PM

Actually if fans show up, WBB can be profitable. The coots made about 5 million off it last year - mostly due to ticket sales

Feb 22, 2018, 9:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Dawn Staley is embarrassing herself ]

you must be nut.......Go Tigers!!!!!

I’ll pass on a militant lesbian***

Feb 23, 2018, 11:49 AM [ in reply to Re: Dawn Staley is embarrassing herself ]

Relevant Quotes for This Situation

Feb 22, 2018, 9:49 PM

You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on.
George W. Bush

There is no such thing as bad publicity except your own obituary. Brendan Behan

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I kind of agree with her

Feb 23, 2018, 8:57 AM

The Missouri AD did slander her, and his claims could cause damage to her if taken seriously. I think he was way off base making those accusations publicly.

The SEC commissioner dropped the ball by letting things get to this point though.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I kind of agree with her

Feb 23, 2018, 9:04 AM

Excuse me for not knowing, but what did the Missouri AD say about her?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 23, 2018, 9:17 AM

After their game in Columbia (SC), Missouri players said that fans were spitting on them and calling them racial slurs. The Missouri AD backed them up and said that Staley promotes an atmosphere that encourages that behavior.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 23, 2018, 9:19 AM

She's following the Coot Code .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Feb 23, 2018, 9:40 AM

Where’s the slander????

It’s a KNOWN FACT that the peckerheads consider that “normal fanfare” for their base.

REMEMBER....when Dabo tried to get the refs to protect our FB players from THROWN BOTTLES but instead they GAVE US A 15 YARD PENALTY!

If that doesn’t SCREAM that it’s an accepted behavior in that dump of a school, what does???

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 23, 2018, 11:57 AM

Saying that the coach promotes the atmosphere.

Feb 23, 2018, 12:53 PM

Tanner and Staley also denied that there was that type of atmosphere, so if there was no atmosphere of that type by their statements how would his statements have any merit?

I can't begin to imagine

Feb 23, 2018, 3:22 PM

how people get that worked up over women's basketball, but the Missouri AD shouldn't have publicly blamed it on the opposing coach. That's just dumb.

Thats what i'm screaming.. have they not been down there

Feb 23, 2018, 9:48 AM [ in reply to Re: I kind of agree with her ]

much? Thats normal. Tell em to go back and watch our football game against them. CAn't imagine what was done to our players. We've grown to expect and embrace it.

Re: Thats what i'm screaming.. have they not been down there

Feb 23, 2018, 11:54 AM

We all saw it and was on camera at football game. The Mizzu AD didn't see it and didn't have it on camera. He should have kept his mouth shut on the radio and complained to Tanner and conf. if he considered the accusations founded.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well,

Feb 23, 2018, 10:47 AM [ in reply to Re: I kind of agree with her ]

they do.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Not sure how the legalities would work, but the initial

Feb 23, 2018, 10:58 AM [ in reply to Re: I kind of agree with her ]

evidence would seem to be in his favor. Plus, most any coach tries to "rev" up the players. That could be interpreted/misinterpreted as "promoting" the behavior.

I think it's funny that the group who allegedly made the slurs is presenting itself as victims.

Perennial losers always view themselves as victims.***

Feb 23, 2018, 12:51 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Feb 23, 2018, 12:13 PM [ in reply to Re: I kind of agree with her ]

The Mizzou AD said the Staley’s comments created a bad environment. I suspect Staley loses this because after thier first game Staley did imply that some of Mizzou players were dirty and that the refs called the first game unfairly.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 23, 2018, 1:15 PM

That's exactly right. After her team crapped the bed at Mizzou, she went on a tirade about the officials publicly and made plenty of statements about the Mizzou physicality which were reiterated prior to Mizzou having to play in the cess pool. She did try to encourage a "rowdy" atmosphere...and when you do that in Cola, SC you are going to get things thrown at people, spitting on them, and racially charged speech directed at you. Of course, they will deny it and scream for evidence...until it is presented, then they will say they were incited to it by the opposition...until proven otherwise, and lastly they will dismiss it as just sporty fan behavior. Its exactly what they did with the water bottles and crap thrown just a few months ago.

What does Dawn Staley have to do with Clemson football?

Feb 23, 2018, 11:56 AM

Accusations were made, she is dealing with her accusors.

If the same happened in football 2 yrs ago then dabo has the right to do the same.

If anything, Ray Tanner is the hypocritic in this. He is the only common factor in these 2 Iincidents people keep bringing up.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Did you guys not read the article?

Feb 23, 2018, 11:58 AM

She actually had no choice but to sue given the circumstances

She's a coot

Feb 23, 2018, 1:42 PM

Reason enough. Thats all they know. Throw the blame on another team to try to make that scummy place look better. Trash school and fans.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well...

Feb 23, 2018, 1:58 PM

Clemson

###### Staley is not ............

Feb 23, 2018, 6:25 PM

........all that and a bag of chips. Just an average wimiens coach who has had above average players. Probably both her and the Mizzou person should just water be over the d a m and just let it go.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

###### Staley is not ............

Feb 23, 2018, 6:25 PM

........all that and a bag of chips. Just an average wimiens coach who has had above average players. Probably both her and the Mizzou person should just water be over the d a m and just let it go.

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

D o u c h e Staley is not ............

Feb 23, 2018, 6:26 PM

Message was edited by: retired®

Message was edited by: retired®

Replies: 32
| visibility 51
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic