Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cotton Bowl IPTAY tickets
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Cotton Bowl IPTAY tickets

Dec 7, 2018, 12:09 PM

This may be old news, but I've been checking my IPTAY account a couple of times a day to see what tickets I received for the Cotton Bowl. I just logged in and my tickets were finally there. I had asked for Club Level, (I always do), but usually get Upper Deck. I guess I finally got enough Priority Points or there are a lot of Club Level seats in Jerry's World because I got the Club Level seats...very stoked about this news. I usually have to buy the Club tickets in the secondary market, then sell the Uppers for whatever I can get. This is going to be a great trip...I love the 4:00pm kick and we will get to watch the Bama-OK game afterwards.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congrats.. get there at 4p and you'll miss the 1st quarter :)***

Dec 7, 2018, 12:11 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Cotton Bowl IPTAY tickets

Dec 7, 2018, 12:13 PM

What section? If you want a great place to watch the 2nd game and avoid traffic, go to Texas Live next to the stadium (easy walk). Check it out online, it is brand new and huge. 8 different restaurants and several bars.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What about parking?

Dec 7, 2018, 12:31 PM

Never been to the JerryDome. Website mentions buying a parking pass but I don't see where to buy one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What about parking?

Dec 7, 2018, 2:07 PM

Clemson had 1000 parking passes to sell as of last week. I got one, but checking the link, it looks like they are all gone. Try this link or Stub Hub. https://www.findticketsfast.com/ResultsTicket?evtid=3571375

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Iptay parking link still shows spots available

Dec 7, 2018, 2:36 PM

Try again on Iptay. I just checked and it looks like there is still parking availability.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2018, 2:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Cotton Bowl IPTAY tickets ]

I don't know the section yet. I just know they were Club from the $300 per ticket I was charged.

Dec 7, 2018, 12:20 PM

Did it show you the actual seat locations? I checked mine and all I see is the price per ticket that I ordered plus the $15.00 order fee. They've not yet charged me for the tickets.

did you get your tickets or just see they were charged?***

Dec 7, 2018, 1:09 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Re: did you get your tickets or just see they were charged?***

Dec 7, 2018, 1:11 PM

Same here, maybe they start by showing all the high donor level seats and work their way down to us..

Dec 7, 2018, 1:25 PM

My online account now shows the ticket charge, it did not show it before. It does not show the seat location yet.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2018, 2:01 PM

That's all I can see, but I know the level based on the dollar amount.

Dec 7, 2018, 3:24 PM

Anyone know which sections will be Clemson club sections?

Dec 9, 2018, 7:11 PM

I’m wondering the same thing

Dec 9, 2018, 8:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Cotton Bowl IPTAY tickets ]

So all week, my account showed the $300 tickets that I requested, even up until late this afternoon. This evening I checked and they changed to $225. Anyone else have a ticket level change this evening?

Jul 30, 2021, 10:17 PM

Mine did too.

Dec 10, 2018, 11:19 AM [ in reply to Re: Cotton Bowl IPTAY tickets ]

Perhaps you did not have enough priority points to get the $300 tickets. I'm still curious where the seats are going to be. I would assume the $300 would be the 100 - 200 section. $225 would be the 300 section and $125 will be the 400 section.

Dec 10, 2018, 11:34 AM

All Club seats are $300 whether you are in 100/200/300 level.

All 100/200 level seats not club are $225.

All 400 level seats (uppers) are $125.

I am unsure if Clemson is getting any 300 level seats (non-Club) and if those are $125 or $225.

Dec 11, 2018, 12:08 PM

Based on this Cotton Bowl seating chart, it would appear that the 300 level (non-club) will be $225 matching the 100/200 level non-club tickets.

http://cottonbowl.io-media.com/web/index.html

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We got screwed too!

Dec 11, 2018, 12:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Cotton Bowl IPTAY tickets ]

My account showed I was going to be charged $300 each for club, today I checked and the order is missing so I called IPTAY and they told me we are now in upper deck 415. Same ##### every year!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We got screwed too!

Dec 11, 2018, 1:46 PM

This is how the process works every year. It shows up on your account as what you ordered. Then as they go through the process and assign tickets, it keep changing to a lower assignment for those who don't have enough points. It was like this for our first CFP Orange Bowl and Natty for me.

Can't really trust what it says online until you see actual seats assigned, or your card is actually charged.

Warning!

Dec 11, 2018, 2:20 PM

Don't be angry when you attempt to enter the "Club" at the stadium and you learn that IPTAY has it reserved and you're not invited.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic