Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coots still don't get it
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Coots still don't get it

Sep 18, 2018, 8:17 AM

https://www.clemsonsportsnews.com/forum/tigers-v-cocks-smack-talk/everything-is-fine-in-our-state-right-since-dabo-gets-to-play-his-little-football-game

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coots still don't get it

Sep 18, 2018, 9:20 AM

I gave you plus one but I didn't read the link because I'm sitting here im my doctor's office waiting on him but, I already know that the coots will never get it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 18, 2018, 9:25 AM

Try living in the Midlands this week! The local media was all but denouncing the Tigers, who dare to have some plain common sense, while their beloved GC cannot play due to the geographic location of Hurricane Florence, but the idiots then chose not to accept Marshall's invitation to play in West Virginia. Give me a break!!

Tiger fan needs to bury the media's outlook on this circumstance by doing two simple things. First email, text, tweet or call every major outlet including the "State" newspaper especially and none to pleasantly remind them we played in worse conditions against Notre Dame in October 2015 and nobody complained, secondly remind them of Marshall's invite and ask why USCe refused? Was it because they might just lose away? I've already stopped stupid comments from locals with this comeback. Common sense is something chicken fans lack in spades! The media is almost as bad, but in the end they will look even more biased. We can just hope Usuck has a glorious losing season to in effect shut them up, especially when they visit DV in November.

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Losing, or anything else for that matter, won't shut them up

Sep 18, 2018, 9:57 AM

They are without question or exception the most mouthy, ignorant, and deluded fan base in existence.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Losing, or anything else for that matter, won't shut them up

Sep 18, 2018, 11:24 AM

It’s all they got! There mouth that is. Because they don’t have a football team. Never have and never will.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 18, 2018, 3:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Coots still don't get it ]

I do live in the middle of the midlands!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll never click on that website again.

Sep 18, 2018, 3:35 PM

I got a full page of adds for sponsors instead of viewing what you intended me to view.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'll never click on that website again.

Sep 18, 2018, 4:26 PM

If you will please return to that link, then scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page, you will see that there is the article he posted the link to: “Everything is fine in our state, right? Since Dabo gets to pl-“

*For me, it was the very last article in the first page string. You may have to go to the next page. It was worth the trouble to find it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic