Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coots are fuming about this article.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 6,555

Coots are fuming about this article.

Apr 21, 2018, 12:55 PM

http://www.heraldonline.com/sports/article209386344.html

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't care about Coots and they are

Apr 21, 2018, 1:16 PM

stupid.

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So, his brother Logan Rudolph is at Clemson!

Apr 21, 2018, 1:43 PM

Is he a student or a Student-Athlete?

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So, his brother Logan Rudolph is at Clemson!

Apr 21, 2018, 2:28 PM

Logan is a DE for us, and a 3/4 star recruit, he will be a good one I think, same mentality as his brother.

Apr 21, 2018, 3:02 PM

his brother's been injured a bit.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Apr 21, 2018, 4:08 PM [ in reply to So, his brother Logan Rudolph is at Clemson! ]

really. smfh

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How could you forget his commitment video?

Apr 22, 2018, 4:55 PM [ in reply to So, his brother Logan Rudolph is at Clemson! ]

https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/video/2016/05/06/logan-rudolph-commits-clemson-tigers-video-jean-shorts-chopping-wood

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't care about Coots and they are

Apr 21, 2018, 3:55 PM [ in reply to I don't care about Coots and they are ]

Don't know why they are upset, they've got little Jake and he'll be old enough to really play soon.

Someday, Mason will realize he was saved from

Apr 21, 2018, 1:56 PM

a lifetime of embarrassment and frustration that goes with having anything to do with usuck.

Someday, he'll realize how truly lucky he is.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Someday, Mason will realize he was saved from

Apr 21, 2018, 2:51 PM

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!! Gooooooo Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Someday, Mason will realize he was saved from

Apr 21, 2018, 3:27 PM [ in reply to Someday, Mason will realize he was saved from ]

I worked for most of the '70s (the greatest decade in the history of the planet)doing tower construction out of Okie City and the OU crowd under Switzer were the most obnoxious people ever to pound their pud. The slogan..."We want a University the Football team can be proud of" was a reality. Okie State was considered their warm up game before the bowl game usually for a possible Natty. I pulled for OSU while out there as i had no dog in the hunt but orange was enough to sway me. Even Gundy with his tirade against the reporter-ette intimidating his quarterback with his "pick on me...i'm a man...i'm 40" was entertaining..(I can imagine Muschamp going Postal )So T. Boone Pickens(related to our Pickens County establishers)gets a snub from his aTm alumni(dummass's) and plunks $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to OSU to build them a Gaddddddamighty stadium... talk about the 12TH man.... So i said all of that to say this...Lincoln Riley may be the Second Coming, but it doubt it... Gundy and Pickens may not be best friends, but both are where they want to be...I hope Mason kicks a33 and takes names. And i hope Gundy kicksRiley's butttt...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They should be fuming.

Apr 21, 2018, 3:39 PM

Just more evidence of the dumpster fire that is coot football. How do you ignore a 4 star qb with the garbage they have down there year in and year out? "Do we go with five head Jake, or Mason Rudolph? Hmmm....let's see"

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They should be fuming.

Apr 23, 2018, 7:34 AM

Well, Jake was only 12 years when Rudolph was a recruit and still 2 years away from signing with the coots. The hbc and supposed QB guru couldn't land a decent QB that year.The beginning of the end for stevie.

Re: Coots are fuming about this article.

Apr 21, 2018, 3:56 PM

" I don't hold grudges , but I definitely keep a chip on my shoulder ."

- Mason Rudolph

Shoulder Chips and Grudges... kind of the same deal , right ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

I quit reading at 'I don't hold a grudge but I have a chip..

Apr 21, 2018, 5:58 PM

on my shoulder.' Sounds like he's holding a grudge to me and I think he's dumber than a two pound turd for not admitting he dot his widdle feewings hurt.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coots are fuming about this article.

Apr 22, 2018, 12:39 AM

One of the greatest comments i've ever read:

Apr 23, 2018, 7:42 AM

“Clemson obviously had their guy committed. I didn’t feel bad about that, but I did always want to play against South Carolina, whether it was in a bowl game or by the grace of God we would get them in a pre-conference game and beat the crap out of them, which I know we would have,” Rudolph said. “I think if you asked Steve (Spurrier) about that he would have liked to make a different decision, but he didn’t like me for whatever reason back then and hey, it worked out… No problem in my eyes. I don’t hold grudges, I just definitely keep a chip on my shoulder.”

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

The only person Spurrier liked was the

Apr 23, 2018, 7:47 AM

guy in the mirror. I worked with a gamecock. He never liked Spurrier, but went to games to support his chickens.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 6,555
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic