Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coot Coach Suing Mizzou AD...Maybe Old News
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Coot Coach Suing Mizzou AD...Maybe Old News

Feb 22, 2018, 4:09 PM

http://www.wistv.com/story/37569011/dawn-staley-files-75k-lawsuit-against-missouri-ad-cites-defamatory-statements-as-reason

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can't we sue coots over same comments after...

Feb 22, 2018, 4:11 PM

the 56-7 beatdown?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thinking the exact same thing. They can’t handle the truth.***

Feb 22, 2018, 4:15 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What kind of coach sues a peer?

Feb 22, 2018, 4:13 PM

Oh yea, a Coot Coach would.

How about a little dialogue Dawn?

This coming from the water bottle tossing, battery throwing school who's President said nothing about and AD just brush it aside with little commentary.

Maybe,

Feb 22, 2018, 4:21 PM

A "nappy headed ho." (Just to recycle an old famous, or maybe infamous, saying.)

Don't you mean, "nappy-headed honkey ho" since most of the

Feb 22, 2018, 4:53 PM

Mizzou players were white?

Maybe,

Feb 22, 2018, 4:21 PM [ in reply to What kind of coach sues a peer? ]

A "nappy headed ho." (Just to recycle an old famous, or maybe infamous, saying.)

Re: Coot Coach Suing Mizzou AD...Maybe Old News

Feb 22, 2018, 4:19 PM

Can we use tape from this past football season as proof that their fans are not "above" such behavior?

Dabo can testify for our fellow Tigers. He can discuss the

Feb 22, 2018, 11:24 PM

penalty he received for asking the referees to get the outlandish coot fan behavior under control before a Tiger football player or staff was injured.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 22, 2018, 4:24 PM

Good luck to her because she is going to need it. I don't see any way she can win this. The Mizzou AD has doubled down and refuses to retract the statement and I don't blame him. If you have ever been there for a game then you know how it is. All I am going to say is she better hope they don't allow evidence from other sporting events. There all hot and bothered because nobody cared about their little basketball program or coach. They cried for weeks because they think if it were one of the programs that are actually successful in a sport that matters then the Commish would have punished the AD. Pretty sure the AD has the right to his beliefs and his belief is that Staley nurtured that environment. Plus there is not doubt in my mind that what the Mizzou players and AD said happened. What do you expect from a school like that though. Whats even more funny is the fan base doesn't even see it. You tell them there fan base was throwing trash and yelling racial slurs their reaction is, "so".

Yeah, but coot's be styin....

Feb 22, 2018, 4:26 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's amazing

Feb 22, 2018, 4:29 PM

We live in an era where you can attempt to sue someone, or ruin someone's reputation, because of a comment made. W T F happened to freedom of speech? Where I come from if a man disrespects you - you whip his ### or he whips yours.

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Defamation is nothing new***

Feb 22, 2018, 5:15 PM

Re: That's amazing

Feb 22, 2018, 5:20 PM [ in reply to That's amazing ]

If someone disrespects you through speech and you whip his ### then his speech wasn't free, it cost him an ### whippin'.

You can say whatever the hell you want to, but some things may have consequences, especially when they're in a privately owned company and/or illegal (which I don't think the coot coach has a leg to stand on here).

does this mean we can sue the coots for the same thing?***

Feb 22, 2018, 4:47 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 22, 2018, 5:22 PM

I got 2 things to say.

1. Mizzou AD said he "thinks" dawn staley contributed to the atmosphere. The work "thinks' lets him off the hook for slander. Am I right attorneys?

2. SEC commish say Coots must uphold safe environment for visiting teams playing there. What the heck was that we say at W-B in november when we played there? Fans throwing bottles and shooting birds. You call that a safe environment?

SMH

Buzz your girlfriend...Woof!***

Feb 22, 2018, 6:11 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Feb 22, 2018, 6:21 PM

It will be very hard for her to prove that the usuc fan base isn't like/what the Mizzoo coach said they were bc, all he has to do is bring the Clemson game against them at their place to prove that fan base is scum with a big write up on how their fans were acting in that game also!!! Case closed!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good. Hope it goes to trial and we get to find out

Feb 22, 2018, 6:25 PM

what was really said and done.

the start of the downfall of coot girl basketball right hear

Feb 22, 2018, 7:00 PM

once you get lawyers involved in fights for your ego...your done.

Can I say it?????

Feb 22, 2018, 9:07 PM

Fry That Coot!!!

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic