Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Come Oct 31st Assuming Clemson Beats Ga Tech
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 2,032

Come Oct 31st Assuming Clemson Beats Ga Tech

Oct 20, 2017, 9:07 AM

I Think the Committee has Clemson 4 or 5. Oklahomo's loss to Iowa State is far worse than Clemson's loss to Syracuse. Oklahomo has 1 big win, Clemson has 3.

Don't be surprised to see Bama who's only signature win was against an FSU minus their QB not get tons of love. Their opponents to date have been middling at best.

Message was edited by: morbidtiger®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bama not get tons of love?

Oct 20, 2017, 9:10 AM

Are they going to lose? Otherwise they're a slam dunk #1.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Louisville and FSU are reeling ... Auburn is on the verge

Oct 20, 2017, 9:12 AM

Its really VT & Auburn for Clemson

and

Ohio State & Texas for Oklahoma

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best case will be 5th or 6th

Oct 20, 2017, 9:49 AM

If we blow doors on GT then we will be the 1st team with 1 loss. Struggle offensively and who knows. I could see undefeated Miami staying above us and Oklahoma jumping us.

2 SEC teams ahead of us, Bama and UGA. Both teams have 1 bye week between now and 10/31 and they play Tenn and UF. Not going to lose to that hot garbage.

TCU - they don't play anybody.

1 or 2 Big 10 teams. Wis stays undefeated because they play Maryland and Indiana. Penn State and Ohio State play each other so 1 of them will likely fall. If Penn State goes undefeated the next 3 weeks, they probably deserve to be #1. (Michigan, Ohio State, Michigan St) The next 3 weeks will be very interesting in the Big 10 round robin.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

AND, if the Tigers are foolish enough

Oct 20, 2017, 11:21 AM

To punt the ball to Nyheim Hines at NCSU we will not be having this conversation!!!

Kick coverage is not one of our strong points and this guy Is dynamite. Don't do it Dabo.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 2,032
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic