Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson impresses Uiagalelei on his visit
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Clemson impresses Uiagalelei on his visit

Jun 19, 2018, 10:13 AM

Per KORNBLUT - June 19, 2018

Last week’s Clemson camps drew a visit from highly acclaimed 2020 QB DJ Uiagalelei (6-5 235) of Bellflower, CA. The Tigers offered him on the visit and at this point they figure to be a factor with him as he goes thru his recruiting ordeal.

“I have always seen them on TV. I would watch Clemson and think, wow, that is a pretty cool school. I like the coach, Dabo Swinney, and I like all of the players that have come out of there like Deshaun Watson and Tajh Boyd,” Uiagalelei said. “I grew up a Clemson fan. I have always liked them a lot, and I like the culture they have over there. I like watching them on TV and hearing the stuff from Coach Swinney. It looks like they are always having a good time out there.”

On his drip to the Deep South, Uiagalelei also made stops at Georgia and Alabama. And he’s been to other major programs, each a standout in its own right, programs with all the bells and whistles. But, Uiagalelei said, none compared to Clemson.

“It’s the best visit I’ve had so far. Those other schools were good, but that was the best visit by far,” he said. “I’ve been to other schools, but Clemson had every single point that I am looking for in a college. Every single one. It was amazing.”

And the points he was looking for wasn’t limited to the football side of the academic side of the program.

“The big one for me is the faith of the coaches. Every one of the coaches out there at the camp had a word of wisdom,” Uiagalelei said. “They all had something to say about Jesus Christ and God and you don’t hear other coaches talk about that at other camps. They were talking about putting your faith in Him and through Him anything is possible. That was the main point and that was huge for me. That was the first time I’ve ever felt the presence of God at a college before. It was really cool.”

Uiagalelei said he will return to Clemson this fall for game. At this point he’s keeping his mind open. But it appears Clemson is in position to close it later in the year.

“I don’t have a top five or anything, and I don’t have a number one or a number two,” Uiagalelei said. “But I really love Clemson a lot. I love Clemson a lot and that was by far the best visit I’ve ever had at a college.”

Uiagalelei also has an offer from USC but he has not yet visited the Gamecocks. His offers stretch from coast to coast.

Last season Uiagalelei passed for 2733 yards and 29 touchdowns with 2 interceptions according to stats compiled by MaxPreps.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson impresses Uiagalelei on his visit

Jun 19, 2018, 10:17 AM

Korn's coot education shows- "On his drip to the Deep South, Uiagalelei also made stops at Georgia and Alabama." Drip? Seriously Phil?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Also have to believe since he lives in LA area ...

Jun 19, 2018, 10:46 AM

... he has visited USC.

;)

Re: Also have to believe since he lives in LA area ...

Jun 19, 2018, 11:46 PM

yes, phil wants coots to believe it is them, but it is So Cal.

Re: Also have to believe since he lives in LA area ...

Jun 19, 2018, 11:47 PM [ in reply to Also have to believe since he lives in LA area ... ]

yes, phil wants coots to believe it is them, but it is So Cal.

" points... weren't"***

Jun 20, 2018, 6:20 AM [ in reply to Re: Clemson impresses Uiagalelei on his visit ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good article

Jun 19, 2018, 10:22 AM

korn is a Coot Homer and this is his way of instructing Chicken coaches to start talking Jesus more

It won't be long before they start doing it,

Heck they're reading the Bible on MSNBC and Hilary's quoting it. LOL

Looks like Korncoot plagiarized the TigerNet article. Yeah I’m talking about you Phil

Jun 19, 2018, 11:40 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I have always seen them on TV."

Jun 20, 2018, 12:38 AM

"I would watch Clemson and think, wow, that is a pretty cool school."

I would challenge any college in America over who looks and sounds better at home that Clemson. Networks LOVE Death Valley. Sure, I got the Orange bias, but Death Valley puts out the best TV college football of them all right now. It has it all. Nice organic bowl down low, towering drawn in stands up top, fervor, tiger paws, campus, food, fellowship, libations, bands, lakes, hills, cheers, and then kicking henry.

ESPN is getting their money's worth out of Tigertown, and kids from all over are growing up, getting ready, and wanting to know more.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic