Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Classiness question
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 2,478

Classiness question

Sep 19, 2018, 2:06 PM

Hi guys,

It's been a while since we've broached the important topic of classiness. Specifically team classiness. Because we can be a top 20 public university....we can be a top 3 football team....we can be excellent in everything for that matter, but without classiness and class, some would say pure unfiltered classiness, we're nothing.

So I ask, three games into the season, where are we on the classiness scale, particularly compared to the 2016 and 2017 teams?

In 2016, a dirty Wofford player broke Mike William's neck with a cheap push after the play. That wasn't classy. However, we didn't retaliate....he didn't get an Isiah Battle uppercut, nor any death threats from our fans. That really was classy.

Have we had any classy moments yet? I'd just like to stop and celebrate classiness for classiness's sake. Anything less wouldn't be classy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think not running up the score against GSU was

Sep 19, 2018, 2:10 PM

a classy move by the coaches.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I have to be honest...

Sep 19, 2018, 2:11 PM

I think that Dabo was being Jesus' hands and feet to Furman in week one...last week was just poor execution in the first quarter.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's a good point, but how classy was it?

Sep 19, 2018, 2:21 PM [ in reply to I think not running up the score against GSU was ]

Like if you had a classiness scale with Lane Kiffin at one end, and Bill Snyder at the other, where would it be?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that depends...

Sep 19, 2018, 2:24 PM

on whether Jim Mora is standing next to Bill Snyder, not shaking his hand

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tough call, on that scale I'd probably put it somewhere

Sep 19, 2018, 2:41 PM [ in reply to That's a good point, but how classy was it? ]

between a subset of nose picking Tommy Bowden and good Christian man Tommy Bowden. A little closer to good Christian man Tommy Bowden.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: That's a good point, but how classy was it?

Sep 19, 2018, 4:02 PM [ in reply to That's a good point, but how classy was it? ]

I normally use Dabo on one end and Urban Meyer on the other. It is a 31 point scale.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry man, Dabo just a notch behind Snyder.

Sep 19, 2018, 10:24 PM

It's the sweatshirt.

Re: 31 point scale

Sep 20, 2018, 7:29 AM [ in reply to Re: That's a good point, but how classy was it? ]

:)

Just speaking for myself here.

Sep 19, 2018, 2:16 PM

I stopped wearing a braided belt with my orange overalls for tailgating.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

More info needed........

Sep 19, 2018, 2:24 PM

What's covering your torso while you're wearing the overalls?

Nothing - No Class

Tank top with expanded cut out armholes to waist - Negligible class

Free Central Spirit t-shirt from 2001 - Semi-classy

Coach's shirt - Classy

Peter Millar shirt - Classier

Buttondown fratty light shirt with bow tie - Hella Classy

I'm afraid to ask,

Sep 19, 2018, 2:58 PM

but where does tiger themed body paint fall on this scale?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

again, more info needed

Sep 19, 2018, 3:09 PM

Did your wife apply it or your sister?

Re: again, more info needed

Sep 20, 2018, 8:42 AM

They're on in the same

Re: again, more info needed

Sep 20, 2018, 8:42 AM

one in the same

was***

Sep 19, 2018, 2:17 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Classiness question

Sep 19, 2018, 2:46 PM

I'm fine with nouveau riche as long as we're riche.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 19, 2018, 2:49 PM

Is this a trick keweshion?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 19, 2018, 3:35 PM

How is Isiah Battle these days? Is he still on an NFL roster?

Sep 19, 2018, 10:53 PM

Waived by the Seahawks

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

since nudity is a

Sep 19, 2018, 11:33 PM

given. just for the sake of classiness - i wear orange compression socks - slightly over the calf.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Replies: 20
| visibility 2,478
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic