Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Best Shot at Replacing Belk
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Best Shot at Replacing Belk

May 26, 2018, 10:40 PM

Since we missed on Pickens and Belk is gone, what options do we have left this recruiting cycle for a stud DT?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Best Shot at Replacing Belk

May 26, 2018, 11:14 PM

So just to clarify you’re thinking Belk is going elsewhere & Pickens will Decommit? You’re not fooling anybody...

May 26, 2018, 11:18 PM

I don't think you understand how the star system works. Belk was a 3 star. When he committed to Clemson he was boosted straight to 5 star. If he signs with jr he goes back to 3 star or maybe even less

I think Belk Bowl is the ceiling.***

May 26, 2018, 11:23 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

“we” LOL. stupid coot.***

May 26, 2018, 11:50 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Tell 'em coot

May 27, 2018, 12:25 AM

May 27, 2018, 12:57 AM

Imagine being a fan of a major level college football team with 120 + years of competing in that sport and having your school be so very bad that they've never once appeared in a top tier bowl game , have a near .500 historical record , a losing overall record in football to Duke University , only a single conference title which is nearing a half century ago and you're such at a loss for university pride points you'll try and smacktalk a team that owns you with the loss of a couple kids from a recruiting standpoint .

What kind of ignoble fool would ignore that sort of piteous aggregate and make an attempt to hide their shame behind such a pitiful attempt at impudence ? A coot . The answer is coot .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 27, 2018, 3:34 AM

Since we missed on Pickens and Belk is gone, what options do we have left this recruiting cycle for a stud DT?

I'll humor you.

1) Belk wasn't doing much at Clemson. He tried to quit multiple times and came from a low level of competition. He needs a few years and has bust potential. A stud DT? No. Could he be a good DT in the future? Possibly. He's plenty replaceable. He hurts us in depth and numbers but probably not in starting quality

2) Pickens is a DE. He wants to play DE and it's what both Clemson and Scar recruited him to. Could he eventually turn into a DT? Maybe, but he's got the quickness to stay at DE.

Clemson has options at DT.

Tyler Davis and Fauute (DT from hawaii) are the top two targets right now.

he’s already committed***

May 27, 2018, 6:48 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pickens is not a DT you silly coot

May 27, 2018, 7:25 AM

And he won’t play ahead of KJ or XT

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s very likely that Pickens grows into a DT like Williams did***

May 27, 2018, 7:32 AM

Snowflake Basher........Out

I’m busy counter trolling

May 27, 2018, 8:26 AM

At this point I could care less about that. He’s not coming to Clemson so I don’t care. Winning a couple of recruiting battles is no reason for these coots to troll our board when the results on the field have been so lopsided. Dabo has hauled in better classes than SC for years and that likely won’t change this year. I don’t know why the coots are crowing over this when Muschamp did less with more at FL. Last year’s record was the result of a pathetic schedule and anyone with any football knowledge knows that.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 27, 2018, 8:04 AM

I’m still waiting to see Rashan Gary materialize into something worthwhile at Michigan and you’re concerned about two young men that have yet to see their first snap in a live D1 college game?

If they don’t choose us, or they leave us - they aren’t with us. Our defensive line is on the cover of magazines; USuCK is still bragging about what Clowney did in 2012. We are FINE.

Pitiful try, Coot.***

May 27, 2018, 8:32 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

We don't want to REPLACE Belk.

May 27, 2018, 8:50 AM

We're looking for men with a lot more moral fiber than he has.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic