Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BREAKING: Dave Doeren warns Clemson “Bama’s excuses don’t hold a candle to mine”
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

BREAKING: Dave Doeren warns Clemson “Bama’s excuses don’t hold a candle to mine”

Jul 21, 2019, 10:53 AM

“On November 9th, we’re gonna create the most hostile excuse environment Clemson has ever seen. Our fans will bellyache the likes of which Tuscaloosa has never seen. Our moral victory is already in the bag, folks.” - David Q. Duhren

In other news, Dave’s a tool.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

Re: BREAKING: Dave Doeren warns Clemson “Bama’s excuses don’t hold a candle to mine”

Jul 21, 2019, 11:45 AM

Not sure how to take this. Is he being sarcastic towards Bama or Clemson fans.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BREAKING: Dave Doeren warns Clemson “Bama’s excuses don’t hold a candle to mine”

Jul 21, 2019, 11:47 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Robin Williams looks so young in the gif

Jul 21, 2019, 8:37 PM

shame he had to leave us so soon :(

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Robin Williams looks so young in the gif

Jul 22, 2019, 5:55 PM

Ha. Good one. I wanna know how they got Rambo in a Cosby sweater.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 21, 2019, 12:28 PM [ in reply to Re: BREAKING: Dave Doeren warns Clemson “Bama’s excuses don’t hold a candle to mine” ]

I’m a waaambulance chaser, and saw an opportunity to associate Saban and Doeren in that respect, so I took the shot, your honor...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

Jul 21, 2019, 12:41 PM [ in reply to Re: BREAKING: Dave Doeren warns Clemson “Bama’s excuses don’t hold a candle to mine” ]

I think this is DD version of support for the ACC and Clemson.
I wondered about what other ACC coaches thought about all the excuses. Because it's a direct reflection of them and their teams. The one time DD disposition might serve some good. Though I figured it would be more like, "of course Clemson is the best team, th?ey beat me"!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 21, 2019, 12:47 PM

Ain’t like we cheated them. They played a dirty game plan, knocked out one of the two players they wanted to knock out, had the game in their hip pocket and choked. What’s the complaint? Had to manufacture a complaint about a computer the next year and worked up their ignorant crowd to throw trash on and spit on the officials. Almost as whiney and believe themselves entitled to get every call as the goons at Billie Brice. Not much he could say last year. Woo dies still paying this dweeb?

Jul 21, 2019, 1:14 PM

You can say that again....

Jul 21, 2019, 12:49 PM

Ain’t like we cheated them. They played a dirty game plan, knocked out one of the two players they wanted to knock out, had the game in their hip pocket and choked. What’s the complaint? Had to manufacture a complaint about a computer the next year and worked up their ignorant crowd to throw trash on and spit on the officials. Almost as whiney and believe themselves entitled to get every call as the goons at Billie Brice. Not much he could say last year. Woofies still paying this dweeb?

Ain’t like we cheated them. They played a dirty game plan, knocked out one of the two players they wanted to knock out, had the game in their hip pocket and choked. What’s the complaint? Had to manufacture a complaint about a computer the next year and worked up their ignorant crowd to throw trash on and spit on the officials. Almost as whiney and believe themselves entitled to get every call as the goons at Billie Brice. Not much he could say last year. Woofies still paying this dweeb?

Jul 21, 2019, 8:28 PM

He’s still the Pack Leader for now, but I’m sure another alpha male will supplant his leadership as he continually demonstrates weakness in the presence of handheld electronics.

GO TIGERS

This is actually one of the best BREAKING NEWS items I've read here in quite a while***

Jul 21, 2019, 1:30 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BREAKING: Dave Doeren warns Clemson “Bama’s excuses don’t hold a candle to mine”***

Jul 21, 2019, 9:25 PM

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 21, 2019, 9:26 PM

All the Nancy state fans will bring their laptops to the game.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 22, 2019, 7:54 AM

Nah, too triggering. They can bring any novel of their choice, a la FSU book guy.

GO TIGERS

Jul 22, 2019, 11:28 AM

That guy had to have some serious forethought to bring a book to a football game!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't forget "Bandgate" at Wake Forest!

Jul 22, 2019, 11:27 AM

NM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don't forget "Bandgate" at Wake Forest!

Jul 22, 2019, 1:42 PM

Any band complaints are laughable - wasn’t there another one of those last year at VT too?

GO TIGERS

Jul 22, 2019, 12:30 PM

He'll retract that statement once the pain from his circumcision dwindles.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 22, 2019, 5:42 PM

By circumcision you mean haircut - yeah that little pointy bean thing is actually his head. #commonmisconception

GO TIGERS

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic