Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Are Notre Dame's baseball uniforms the equivalents to
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Are Notre Dame's baseball uniforms the equivalents to

May 22, 2019, 4:30 PM

Oregon's football uniforms?

Are they trying to look "regal"?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Are Notre Dame's baseball uniforms the equivalents to

May 22, 2019, 5:08 PM

I always wonder why a nonmember gets to participate in conf tourneys. If you're not all in you're not a member. Thanks Barker what a negotiator you are

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 22, 2019, 5:38 PM

I dont like that deal either. You have to assume Barker is taking an incrementalist's approach to getting ND in the conference and I can see how that might seem attractive, but not only is Indiana not an Atlantic Coast state, their fan-base and admin will be doing everything possible to sit on this fence as long as they can as it permits them the opportunity to double dip.

I've got nothing against BC or Syracuse, but I dont know why we thought being in that market was going to help the conference - with the exception of Penn State and, maybe, Pitt no one on the east cost above Virginia really cares much about college football.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 22, 2019, 6:53 PM

west VA was a natural for the league in sports but not in perceived academic arenas....their lower standards of entry got vetoed by the UNC cheese crowd. The tarbutts were not happy with that. They prefer to just not make their players go to class.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic