Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Any Game Day RV’ers & Campers On Here?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Any Game Day RV’ers & Campers On Here?

Jul 20, 2018, 2:56 PM

Hi..I use to camp on game week-ends (Fri evening-Mon Noon sometimes) back on the little creek stream of water that begins near rugby field & extends over to fb practice field during the late 80’s-early 90’s when i still had 4 game tix & privileges..in either a camper or 1 of 3 different rv’s which was much fun.

Now, 25 years later i now have another rv but small enough to park anywhere, like behind post office or bank (1997 GMC 2500 Savana 17’ RV Van) but would like to get down there on that sweet stream of water under those shade trees near the right field area of baseball park..but know that’s Impossible.

So, is there any rv parking going on at the YMCA area for common folks that are NOT game ticket holders anymore but are IPTAY donors?

What know you?

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don understand the question

Jul 20, 2018, 3:11 PM

If you ate iptay member and have a parking pass, you have to park in that area.

If you don't have an iptay parking pass then you iptay membership is irrelevant. . You will have to park in a free spot or buy a pass.

Yes, you can buy a spot a5t beach..they ate 1st come 1st steve.

Free spots are farther than ybeach and ybeach is cheaper than closer spots so that is your best bet.

If you're rv is the size of a van..Park it amywhere. You won't need special rv spots.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

^^ Exactly GeeVille

Jul 20, 2018, 3:15 PM

Thx & wanna drop by for a cold one OR better yet bring some BBQ with Brunswick Stew! LoL

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic