Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Another 3 star !!!!!!!!!????
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Another 3 star !!!!!!!!!????

Jun 22, 2018, 6:53 PM

https://goo.gl/images/qyM1zY

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Another 3 star !!!!!!!!!????

Jun 22, 2018, 7:00 PM

I truly hope you were being sarcastic with that post and making fun of the whiners who are complaining about all the 3 star commitments in the 2019 recruiting class. If you're not being sarcastic then I suggest you do some research into how many 3 star recruits/players on the 2016 National Championship team were major factors in our win. Most importantly was Hunter Renfrow, a 3 star walk on no less.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some of us are being sarcastic. Some are not.

Jun 22, 2018, 7:04 PM

It's up to you to figure out who is who.

Good luck.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol, well said

Jun 22, 2018, 7:11 PM

One would think people that peruse these boards regularly could detect sarcasm. Not the case for most here. Which makes it that much more entertaining

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

True, but everyone does not spend every day on the

Jun 22, 2018, 7:24 PM

board, and for those folks, they are tone deaf to the sarcasm.

I get trying to be funny, but there is so much sarcasm on the board nowadays it is sometimes difficult to sort through what is a genuine post vs a sarcastic post. Not so much regarding the recruiting post above, but the heavy doses of sarcasm take away from the board, and I've been a poster since 1998 (updated my handle in 2002).

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: True, but everyone does not spend every day on the

Jun 22, 2018, 8:14 PM

Dude. I'm with you. I spend half of my time thinking "Who are these people?" and the other half thinking "When did that poster go from reasonable, thoughtful posts to full imbecile?"

I agree with the premise of what you are saying

Jun 23, 2018, 6:46 PM

There are certain posters here that make the same jokes/posts day in and day out. To me it's tiresome to read - so I usually avoid reading posts from those members.

However, I do think it's very easy to distinguish over the top sarcasm from simple stupidity. Maybe both are one in the same?

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Why does it matter either way***

Jun 22, 2018, 9:01 PM [ in reply to True, but everyone does not spend every day on the ]

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Everybody wants to be a comedian but flop badly.***

Jun 22, 2018, 10:01 PM [ in reply to True, but everyone does not spend every day on the ]

have you tried

Jun 22, 2018, 7:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Another 3 star !!!!!!!!!???? ]

medicinal marijuana?? it really helps.

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

or gummies....

Jun 22, 2018, 7:36 PM

or chocolate.

Nom.

Who gave Rentrow 3 stars?

Jun 23, 2018, 6:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Another 3 star !!!!!!!!!???? ]

He was pretty much a no star maybe someone gave him 2

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic