Topic: Alabama Qb situation
Replies: 11   Last Post: Jul 21, 2018 3:22 PM by: Roundhouse1313®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 11  

Alabama Qb situation

[3]
Posted: Jul 20, 2018 5:16 PM

I received info from a big Alabama supporter that Jalen Hurts will not be the QB this year. They are thinking he may leave Alabama.. Hurts and Bryant are similar QBs; running. Will Dabo be willing to do the same with KB? First Post. Please don't be to harsh. Clemson fan since 1962.

First post?

[2]
Posted: Jul 20, 2018 5:21 PM

Did you forget about this one?
https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/What-affect-does-the-non-passing-offense-have-on-our-receivers-and-recruiting-22565022

2018 white level member

NOPE...

Posted: Jul 20, 2018 5:23 PM

Dabo is playing KB unless TL beats him out b/4 1st game..and said so in last 24 hours.

and if it’s “even” then KB being Senior will start.

Saying, TL better bust his asss to get better or...on the bench & not the starter.

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Did our backup qb win the National Championship game?

Posted: Jul 20, 2018 5:29 PM

Then not exactly the same

military_donation.jpg

Re: Alabama Qb situation

Posted: Jul 20, 2018 5:35 PM

Interesting, 62 seems to be a big number for you:

Clemson fan since 1962.

Tiger (or is it coot?) Pulse: 62% (likely going down)

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Posted: Jul 20, 2018 7:39 PM

Must be a coot for wanting the best QB to play? Not saying he isn’t... but man realize there is a real debate on who is the best qb. Anyone who has played football and watched knows TLaw is the best talent... but it is a delicate situation from chemistry and morale standpoint which is what Dabo is saying. Stand by I think talent surpasses intangibles by game 3 or 4 but still will be fun to watch unfold.

Tell 'em coot

Posted: Jul 20, 2018 7:35 PM

[2]
Posted: Jul 20, 2018 8:22 PM

This knowledge is off a bit. It would be very counter productive for Jalen seeing as he will be graduating in December and not have to sit out a year and if he isn't the starter with the new redshirt rule he probably won't lose any eligibility neither. Also Tua hasn't even been practicing and won't until the spring so he will have to assert himself back into the position as he had surgery on his throwing hand/finger Jalen is in a good spot.

Posted: Jul 20, 2018 9:42 PM

COOT !!! Coot troll !!!

military_donation.jpg

Posted: Jul 20, 2018 10:15 PM

By big Alabama supporter do you mean your average coot?

Saban would be a fool to let Jalen go anywhere. All this talk is about what Jalen can’t do and what Tua can; the question should be reversed. I think we see Jalen start, Tua plays some quick if they get in trouble.

Posted: Jul 21, 2018 3:05 PM

I heard Hurts will finish out his last season as the starter and Tua will replace him in 2019

Re: I received info

Posted: Jul 21, 2018 3:22 PM

that you're in denial about the impending beat-down on November 24th.

2018 orange level member

Replies: 11  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: NC State
FOR SALE: Selling two tickets in section H, lower level, south stands and a Douthit Hills pass pass for the NC...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1838 people have read this post