Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
3 ? U !
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

3 ? U !

Jun 22, 2018, 7:36 PM

3?U !

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 3 ? U !

Jun 22, 2018, 7:41 PM

Hey Deano, check back in February and we will compare your recruits to ours.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 22, 2018, 7:52 PM

Even more embarrassing when you lose to them the next 4 years. Remember walk on Renfrow running circles around your guys last yr!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Loved it when Renfro had the coot players tackling each

Jun 22, 2018, 9:38 PM

other trying to hem him in last year! Best play all last season!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 23, 2018, 12:14 AM [ in reply to Re: 3 ? U ! ]

How about the fact that a few of their finest fanboys are more accurate with a water bottle than their QB is with the football ?

Well , at least they didn't actually hit Hunter … in keeping with their defensive backfield .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Too easy. I can just copy and paste my response to the last coot troll.

Jun 22, 2018, 7:59 PM

As far as recruiting many of us have followed our staff closely for a decade. We just brought in the top player from six different states last year in a very small class. This year we have a very large class. Our staff is not scrambling at the last minute throwing out desperate offers to anybody and everybody just to fill a class but they don’t have to be as selective as they were last year either. The staff under Dabo has taken a lot of lower rated prospects and turned them into draft picks. It’s a well known fact among anyone who keeps up with recruiting that Dabo and Clemson have gotten more out of our recruits than any other program. I am speaking in terms of final recruiting class rankings in relation to the actual results on the field. Clemson is second to NONE in that regard. Right now overall we are second only to Alabama as a program even though we have not had near as many blue chips as Bama. So no, it’s not unrealistic for us not to doubt what our staff is doing on the recruiting trail. No one is developing prospects like Clemson right now. Notice the key word: developing. Taking prospects, lower rated ones, winning big with them and turning them into NFL draft picks. It’s a fact. Do your homework before you come on this board. And BTW the recruit rankings will change as the prospects attend camps and play their senior seasons. You act like you are totally new to how all this works. Which you may be since the coots haven’t had much to keep track of in recent years. Anyways, the bottom line is this: the Clemson staff gets the benefit of the doubt in recruiting until proven otherwise and if their history is an indicator Dabo & Co will continue to win at a high level whether you like it or not.

Read more: https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/I-need-to-see-more-stars-in-recruiting-1806962?start=15&tstart=0#ixzz5JCY94nTJ

Weak. Very weak coot.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 22, 2018, 8:01 PM

Enjoy watching Clemson in the playoffs again, you should be use too it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 23, 2018, 1:00 AM

Learn how to use correct grammar. You meant to say “you should be used to it” not use too it...

Why aren't you on FGF with the rest of your Shamecocks?

Jun 23, 2018, 1:40 AM

Why spend your time here giving grammar lessons. Go play with the rest of your kind and work on their grammar.

Jun 23, 2018, 5:34 AM [ in reply to Re: 3 ? U ! ]

Awww. Can’t add anything in defense of your futile program so you revert to being the grammar police?

(I purposely left a comma out of that sentence for you. Can you find where it goes?)

AND 3 CONSECUTIVE Playoff Appearances!

Jun 22, 2018, 8:07 PM

AND 1 Championship...to add [two] our other!

drops mic....walks away

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Tell em, coot!***

Jun 22, 2018, 9:03 PM

Finally

Jun 22, 2018, 9:09 PM

some one gets it

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I default to agreeing with you here. I upvoted your answer.

Jun 22, 2018, 10:57 PM

However, in one year we have gone from being "King Of 4-5 Stars" to "King Of 3 Stars We Assume Are Really 4-5 Stars". These are not late in the game offers so its not like the staff seems desperate, but it does seem like any 3 star can show up on campus, quote the All In slogans, and get an offer. Every commitment lately seems to be saying, "This was my dream offer." Well, I guess so, would be mine too. Is that what it takes to get an offer?

I'm with you, for now. If two years from now we can't beat FSU / Miami we might need to look back at this class.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In two years when TL is headed towards his second straight natty

Jun 23, 2018, 12:45 AM

Maybe you can look back at this post and realize how stupid you were.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Feel better?***

Jun 23, 2018, 1:02 AM

Re: I default to agreeing with you here. I upvoted your answer.

Jun 23, 2018, 1:07 AM [ in reply to I default to agreeing with you here. I upvoted your answer. ]

Just genuine curiosity here.

How did you acquire a Tigerpulse so high with such imbecilic positions? I’m serous now, not just trying to be provocative.

We have perhaps the best staff and most certainly the best resume second only to Alabama for 3-year’s straight, and this is your thesis. No benefit of the doubt, heh?

So many trolls, plain coots, and other general miscreants on this board, but to proportably be a fan while verbally s***ing the bed to this extent is frankly akin to pecking dirt with a narrow beak in a rolling pasture full of s***.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whoa, slow down there big fella. I didn't criticize or

Jun 23, 2018, 3:23 PM

question anyone or their judgement. I replied to balm because he has been a fun poster of irony for a long time, so I half seriously half kiddingly responded to him. Its just a mindless conversation. We don't need to choose up sides here and draw down at the OK Corral.

Totally seriously, I think there are some reasons for the change in recruiting profile for that class, but I'll save that for someone without a concealed carry permit.

Re: I default to agreeing with you here. I upvoted your answer.

Jun 23, 2018, 12:16 PM [ in reply to I default to agreeing with you here. I upvoted your answer. ]

I partially agree with this and it’s hopefully not a big deal. Problem is class numbers and depth are messed up right now. We need to even it out some and I don’t see right now any NFL bound recruits so far. We won’t see the problem in year 1, but starting 2020 depth could be an issue if a couple of injuries at key positions happen and this class doesn’t have the talent to contribute immediately. For every Renfrow and Beasley there are more success stories of TLaw, DW4, and Wilkins. I think 2020 will be deep and talented so we may look back at this class and see a few guys and some projects but hopefully 2020 is the next group of stars.

Why Don't You Head Down to 5 Points & Pick Your Wife-Sister

Jun 22, 2018, 9:19 PM

Up for a hit of Meth and some incest.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

O.k. Old 0-21

Jun 22, 2018, 9:27 PM

You hitting that topic like Clemson beating cooter birds down 63-17. Too bad these are numbers that mean MORE than recruit rankings. Go Tigers!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: O.k. Old 0-21

Jun 22, 2018, 10:39 PM

I prefer 56-7.

Jun 22, 2018, 10:30 PM

Must be worried, seeing that "improving & awesome" Gamecoot offense couldn't even stop a 2 star ex-walk on:
https://youtu.be/6Oq-YemAMRU

Jun 22, 2018, 10:34 PM

Anybody ever notice that these dudes don't reply to anything after they troll?

Jun 22, 2018, 10:37 PM

What can they reply? It's not like a single recruiting service has them above Clemson anymore.. That was a short lived few days for them. They aren't bringing in 5 stars guys from other states that didn't grow up a fan of their team... They know like we do that's the only way they can get any.

Jun 22, 2018, 10:41 PM

Just seems silly to come post something that they don't really believe, just to get reactions, and then don't even stick around to argue back and forth

Jun 22, 2018, 10:41 PM [ in reply to Re: 3 ? U ! ]

Just seems silly to come post something that they don't really believe, just to get reactions, and then don't even stick around to argue back and forth

Fear the thumb, Fear the other hand, Fear both feet

Jun 22, 2018, 11:52 PM

Why can't we get the highly rated Furman players like SC??!!***

Jun 23, 2018, 6:29 AM

Jun 23, 2018, 11:41 AM

https://youtu.be/iuLwhXogyLY

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, one star for whippin' you in football, one star for

Jun 23, 2018, 3:31 PM

a beat down in basketball, and one star for winning the baseball series.

Oh, wait, you forgot about soccer.

You should have said "4 star U!"

Can't y'all get ANYTHING right!?

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic