Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
105.5 saying could have many layers or may have none
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,537

105.5 saying could have many layers or may have none

Feb 23, 2018, 1:04 PM

This agent and runner are tied to Atlantac clothier which has been reported months ago. Some of our football players wore suits of this clothier at draft.

It’s time to remove the naïveté and understand that these vultures prey on the low socioeconomic status of the majority of college athletes. These athletes are shown money/opportunities that they’ve never seen and it’s an easy sell for the scumbag agents.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 105.5 saying could have many layers or may have none

Feb 23, 2018, 1:11 PM

Like the title, that's not really saying anything one way or the other. By definition, when a player is attending the "draft", his eligibility is over and they are free to talk with or sign with agents, free to take money or gifts. It's the ones who still have eligibility that present potential problems.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yep- they usually sign the day they announce they are

Feb 23, 2018, 1:49 PM

entering which is months before the draft. The agent usually then puts them on a plane to go workout with some workout guru in FL to prepare for the combine. There are some big differences between b-ball and football regarding when guys are eligible to be drafted, when they declare, and when the actual draft takes place. Let alone, the pool of players available.

Feb 23, 2018, 2:32 PM

I know Francis Marion® had a lot of layers in Key West

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 23, 2018, 3:22 PM

You're right they did wear their clothing and probably got it for free but the thing is it isn't against the rules for guys who have decided to leave school to be given perks and kickbacks. Once they decide to leave they are eligible to do what they please and Clemson has a lot of Georgia guys so I'd guess they'd give Atlanta business the first shot.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,537
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic