Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
##### set to "Pull a Miami" on Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

##### set to "Pull a Miami" on Clemson

Nov 20, 2017, 9:09 PM

Meanwhile on FGF...

"Nobody thought Miami was any good when it was squeaking by so-so teams Florida State (24-20), Georgia Tech (25-24), Syracuse (27-19) and North Carolina (24-19). Then highly ranked Notre Dame came to town, and the 'Canes shocked the college football world with their 41-8 drubbing of the Irish. I'm not saying we're Miami, but we've been flying under the radar in similar fashion while quietly winning 8 of our last 11 games. Our swagger from a few years ago is beginning to come back. This team feels like it's on the verge of something big. That something is coming Saturday night. Clemson is good but it's not half the team it was last year with Watson. Like the Irish, the Tigers will be exposed against a confident opponent hitting on all cylinders. Kelly Bryant is prone to making mistakes that Watson rarely made. We will intercept him. We will sack him. Simply put, Clemson's offense won't have its way against our vastly improved D. And in case you haven't noticed, our offensive line lately has been giving Jake all day to find his targets. Hurst, OrTre and Edwards are all bad matchups for Clemson's suspect secondary. Syracuse had only one real threat in the passing game. We have three to go along with our improved running attack. Clemson's defensive front is no more imposing than N.C. State's -- a unit we sliced through like an electric carving knife through a deep-fried Thanksgiving turkey. Indeed, this South Carolina team -- the one that held high-scoring Missouri to 13 points and rolled up 469 yards of offense against Florida (season high against the Gators) -- will beat the Tigers soundly at Williams-Brice. Come Saturday night around 11 p.m., the college football world will be buzzing about how the ##### "pulled a Miami" and knocked the Tigers out of the playoffs. Prediction: USC 38, Clemson 24."

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ##### set to "Pull a Miami" on Clemson

Nov 20, 2017, 9:11 PM

They should probably be reminded of what happened last time we played Miami.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Nov 20, 2017, 9:20 PM

We scored more than 50 on them the last time we played Miami and the coots!!! Miami may soon be good enough to beat us, but I don't think that it's now. And no way should the coots beat us for a long time. Most every team the coots beat this year, they were equal to those bad teams!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

IS fgf selling LSD or is it BYOA?***

Nov 20, 2017, 9:25 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wonder if that was one of the Guys in the Waffle House?

Nov 20, 2017, 9:27 PM

When Clelin Ferrell visited Columbia several years ago???

Nov 20, 2017, 9:28 PM

Carved up NCST? They only had like 250 yards. NCST just #### the bed and lost despite doubling USCjr's yardage.

Nov 20, 2017, 10:12 PM

Don’t confuse them with facts. Without Debo Samuel NCSU wins easily. But they conveniently ignore that. Samuel is gone. They will get smoked. Then in 2018, repayment is due for the 5 bomb. But we aren’t coming for repayment alone. We want repayment plus interest.

Message was edited by: ClemTig®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2017, 10:16 PM

In still a believer that Miami isn't that good, honestly no BS. And was a fraud. I realize the Tigers had a slip up, but our D is too good. Miami will feel it... Real deep.

Nov 20, 2017, 9:29 PM

You know no one cares if y'all are ready thats insignifigant ..What matters is that we're ready , healthy and looking to
put that 19 year old qb y'all's savior on his back. But i do admire your grit you are at least pulling for your own team this
week thats a start. But before we leave the #### roach motel y'all call WB...You can yell Go Bama is you like.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2017, 9:26 AM

I'm pretty sure he's twenty...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2017, 9:30 PM

That was one poorly researched version of the same ol' same ol'.
Syracuse had only one real threat in the passing game ? Their two wideouts were #1 and #8 in the NCAA in terms of yardage when we met them .
Miami and the Coots are in our way , and no matter how bad they want it ...no matter how much they ring the " disrespect " bell or don their shiny chains ...Clemson has business to do and Dabo Swinney knows how to get that sh*t done !

Time to pay the rent , worm pullers .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Nov 20, 2017, 10:21 PM

Rent an union dues! We will collect enough that their stupid QB will think twice about claiming to be just as good.

Tigers 64- coots 13

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Nov 20, 2017, 11:18 PM

What kind of "chicken coop kook aid" is this idiot drinking. They sliced through NC State's defense.? Did this fine feathered fowl forget that they had less than 250 yards of offense while NC State had over 500 yards? Is he bragging about beating the disaster known as Florida? You would think they were an offensive juggernaut. Has he checked their national rank? Honestly the delusion of the South Carolina fan base never ceases to amaze me. Could the Gamecocks upset us? Of course it's possible if we turn the ball over several times or give up a big special team play but not because of their "Floppin' ####" Bentley or their run game. On another note: How many of your fine cultured fans will be thrown out for fighting, public urination, or other actions. How many of your "great" fans (young and old) will I see flipping birds and throwing objects at Clemson players? Oh and by the way, you aren't Miami.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2017, 9:21 AM

Syracuse says don't forget about us!!! If the coots got so lucky to beat us, that would be a major upset!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2017, 9:31 AM [ in reply to Re: ##### set to "Pull a Miami" on Clemson ]

usuc has beat one team (division one) with a winning record. That being NC State.

"Oh and by the way, you aren't Miami."

Nov 21, 2017, 11:36 AM [ in reply to Re: ##### set to "Pull a Miami" on Clemson ]

I had to laugh when I saw this whole topic because in order to "pull a Miami" USuC would need to be undefeated, right?

Nov 20, 2017, 11:23 PM

> I'm not saying we're Miami, but we've been
> flying under the radar in similar fashion
> while quietly winning 8 of our last 11 games.

When you struggle to get off the ground you're definitely going to be flying under the radar. Chickens are known for their flying ability.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Syracuse had only one real threat in the passing game"

Nov 21, 2017, 9:40 AM

Yeah, who is 4th in reception yards and tied for 2nd in catches for all FBS.

I posted this not long ago comparing receivers faced to the coots. They are not on the level of 4 teams we've already faced. It's funny to hear them say they are better than Cuse because they beat us earlier, yet I haven't heard the explanation of Auburn, VT, NC State, or anyone else BETTER that we've faced.

And a vastly improved defense that has faced Florida (121 in total offense), Vanderbilt (113) and UT (124) in 3 of the last 5 games. Even UGA is 34th now that Auburn took them to the woodshed.

Clemson

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic