Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bored between a few meetings this morning, so ventured over
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,746

Bored between a few meetings this morning, so ventured over

Dec 11, 2018, 9:51 AM

to FGF and Cockytalk to see how things were going with their Christmas preparations. Some things I learned this morning:

- Jake Bentley is going to get drafted in the 2nd Round of the NFL Draft this year.

- Mr. Bentley is going to become Auburn's OC, which he will eventually parlay into the Auburn HC job next year when Gus is fired.

- If they lose to UVA, it's only because UVA has a month to prepare for the cucks.. and because Debo isn't playing.. and because they deserve a better bowl and the player's hearts aren't in it. They are easily the better team - because SEC.

- None of that matters, because this Helsinki kid is going to win them a Natty while becoming a Rhodes Scholar and also winning a Nobel Prize.

Sounds like things are going awesome down there in cuckville.. Good for them.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bored between a few meetings this morning, so ventured over

Dec 11, 2018, 10:21 AM

That's rich!

Re: Bored between a few meetings this morning, so ventured over

Dec 11, 2018, 11:25 AM

“- If they lose to UVA, it's only because UVA has a month to prepare for the cucks.. and because Debo isn't playing.. and because they deserve a better bowl and the player's hearts aren't in it. They are easily the better team - because SEC.”

Preloading the excuses for losing is just a classic coot move. If they were really organized though, they’d get their excuses lined up for next year’s six-peats by Kentucky, TAMU and Clemson.

wisertime - sorry to hear about

Dec 11, 2018, 12:01 PM

Your flight dilemma!!!

Thanks for the current "excuses" listed and for wading through the sludge to pluck them!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: wisertime - sorry to hear about

Dec 11, 2018, 1:24 PM

Thanks Skeeta -

At this point, it's not really a dilemma - it is what it is. Regardless, the trip is booked and we'll be there, so I'm thankful.

As I've said a few times on here, I grew up dirt poor and at one point, homeless. My childhood was less than ideal, but even then we were Tiger fans. I was a kid during the Ken Hatfield / Tommy West days, watching Clemson getting thumped by WF via Jefferson Pilot, at home on a 13" black and white TV. If you had told me back then that I'd one day get to see (in person) Clemson play for a Natty in Phoenix & Tampa, watch us play live in Jerryworld and then immediately fly out to California to see us collect another Natty.. I've sat field level to more games than I can count and through a stretch of ACC Championships I never thought possible.. Never in my life would I have believed any of that, for many reasons.

I'm very lucky - we all are. So, even though I'm a little ticked at how it played out, I can't really be upset. Just glad to be along for the ride..

"The cucks" LMAO***

Dec 11, 2018, 2:13 PM

null

Message was edited by: CTiger423®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "The cucks" LMAO***

Dec 11, 2018, 2:37 PM

;)

Hey, it's just common sense. BAWWWWK!!! Forever to Thee!

Dec 11, 2018, 2:18 PM

It Just Means More!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,746
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic