Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
why do we always say that gameocks live in trailers?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 49
| visibility 1

why do we always say that gameocks live in trailers?

Oct 24, 2018, 10:21 AM

i live in a trailer and work hard and nothing wrong with that i dont get why we gotta be so judge mental on people about where they live it really could hurt someones feelings if they was a clemson fan and saw a post like this. not saying my feelings are hurt but it dont matter where somesone live as long as they pull hard for the team.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell 'em coot***

Oct 24, 2018, 10:26 AM

some people are elitist jerks that think they are better

Oct 24, 2018, 10:59 AM

than others.

If you are happy living in your trailer don't worry about what these sad people think about you. It doesn't matter.

Kind of reminds me of the old alumni vs. non alumni debate. Who's the better fan? Like Dabo would say, IT DOESN'T MATTER.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: some people are elitist jerks that think they are better

Oct 24, 2018, 3:11 PM

I agree 100%. There are a few folks on here that are arrogant and don’t represent what being a Clemson man or woman is all about. Think about this, the greatest player in our history lived in not so good public housing. Do we make fun of him? Just know, I’d gladly live in a manufactured home and be happy. I know you are happy. Don’t let these jack legs that assume they are superior bother you at all. Again, these folks represent a minuscule percentage of a great, inclusive Clemson family.

dabo Is right. .alumni vs non..doesnt matter. iptay

Oct 24, 2018, 5:05 PM [ in reply to some people are elitist jerks that think they are better ]

donors matter

and grads

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Hey, I don't judge you by your living situation...just your grammar***

Oct 24, 2018, 11:02 AM

How about his grampar?***

Oct 24, 2018, 3:30 PM

Re: why do we always say that gameocks live in trailers?

Oct 24, 2018, 11:03 AM

Don't know if you're a troll or not. lol. If not, then you are one interesting dude.

A gay dude that lives in a trailer park that can't spell. lol

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 24, 2018, 11:51 AM

not gay at all chad kelly just would be allwoed to kiss my GF if I was allowed to watch her name is brenda n shes the love of my life

Oct 24, 2018, 11:57 AM

Your whole Renfrow post was very memorable. haha

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 24, 2018, 11:58 AM

sorry dont remember budweiser get the best of me sometime i try not to make a gay joke like that cause people will think i like boys when i really dont hahaha it was a big joke

Oct 24, 2018, 11:08 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

You Seem To Have a lot of time on your hands in your Trailer

Oct 24, 2018, 11:11 AM

In 3 1/2 months since you joined you have made 1782 posts...Do you work?

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

Re: You Seem To Have a lot of time on your hands in your Trailer

Oct 24, 2018, 11:49 AM

no been trying to find work but my back always give me issues sorry i post too much i will try and post more so people know i dont work thanks for making me have bad self esteem

You seem to want sympathy....I am a tough love type of guy

Oct 24, 2018, 12:10 PM

I grew up in a rough circumstance. Poverty sucks to put it bluntly. You put a post out in an attempt to make people feel sorry for you and bad about themselves for making jokes about the trailer park lifestyle....You did this on a raucous sport message board and you did it in season....What the heck did you expect?

If you didn't want to hurt your self esteem then you should not have called people out about your personal lifestyle...this isn't the place.

It sounds like you need to be contacting places that can truly help out your situation rather than jerking around on a sports message board. A sedentary lifestyle where you are spending a lot of time on your butt all day posting stuff on social media will lead to weight gain, stiff joints and yes..make your back sore....

I wish you well, and you have my empathy...But no apologies about joking around....If you can't take it then you need to never dish out a joke about anyone about anything...

Re: You seem to want sympathy....I am a tough love type of guy

Oct 24, 2018, 12:14 PM

we cant all be rich people with jobs and stuff i would get a job if i had a car can i borrow yours you think where do you live?

Do you really want to do this?

Oct 24, 2018, 12:24 PM

You are talking to a guy that as a kid use to trim of the mold from bread to be able to make an edible mayonnaise sandwich frequently. I went to bed hungry plenty of nghts..We didn't have the internet and computers..we had an old black and white TV that barely worked and when the Antena lost its attachments and we could not afford to replace it, we used rabbit ears with a lot of Aluminum foils just to get a snowy picture for the 3 channels that were available...

I love it how you immediately assume I am rich...LOL..I wished. I just work hard. If I didn't have a car, I would ride the bus.

Re: Do you really want to do this?

Oct 24, 2018, 12:26 PM

we dont have buses so ill take that as a no on borrowing car. too far to walk so i guess ill just always be trash thanks a lot

That is a Choice You Are Making......

Oct 24, 2018, 12:43 PM

It's easy to get in to poverty and can be really hard to get out. As my father once said before he died when I was 14, "Only a Grave Digger Starts At the Top".

If you spend this as much energy as you do complaining about your lot in life to improving your situation you may surprise yourself.

Re: You seem to want sympathy....I am a tough love type of guy

Oct 24, 2018, 5:00 PM [ in reply to Re: You seem to want sympathy....I am a tough love type of guy ]

Growing up I thought people that had trailers were pretty well off. In fact, as a teen, we would visit trailer lots where they sold trailers and tour them just to see how the other half lived. On our B&W TV, one of us would have to hold the rabbit ears to keep the screen from rolling (some of you have never witnessed that, and I won't explain). We got 3 channels (ABC, CBS, and NBC) and one of you would have to miss the entire show and the others would tell you what happened. Radio was to listen to bball games and Gunsmoke, which we did on Sunday afternoons. We worked 6 days a week. You younguns? What we gonna do with you?

Oh yeah - you're supposed to walk 2 miles to school in the rain or snow with a hole in your shoe and no umbrella (just a hat).

Oct 24, 2018, 5:08 PM [ in reply to Re: You Seem To Have a lot of time on your hands in your Trailer ]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8W-0KHHdM0o

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 24, 2018, 11:59 AM [ in reply to You Seem To Have a lot of time on your hands in your Trailer ]

Aren’t people posting from work all the time.... dang

Oct 24, 2018, 2:43 PM

exactly thanks for stickin up for me glad someone cares about other people sturggles

I hope to get my own trailer one day

Oct 24, 2018, 11:13 AM

it is quite the thing here in Florida.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I hope to get my own trailer one day

Oct 24, 2018, 12:23 PM

Yeah but it confuses most folks when they pull in and the Canadian Flag is flying next to the Florida flag. Ponder how the hechk they crossed the border.

Oct 24, 2018, 11:15 AM

Nothing wrong with living in a trailer, one does what one needs to do in this world to make ends meet. Most Coots trailers have holes in the floor/roof, a broken toilet out front as a planter and the washing maching sits outside with a garden hose attached.Not to mention the pack of broken down cars in various states of decay to put the cherry on top to the whole shebang.

Don't forget About the Christmas Lights on the Broken Cars..

Oct 24, 2018, 11:20 AM

Also the tires leaning against the tree and the busted refrigerator....

Re: Don't forget About the Christmas Lights on the Broken Cars..

Oct 24, 2018, 11:24 AM

I agree but in truth a list would be far too long to mention all of them.

Coot condo building

Oct 24, 2018, 11:29 AM

Re: Coot condo building

Oct 24, 2018, 11:33 AM

Can't be, no way they would let an Orange and White one into the neighborhood.

Although, it could belong to the Manager, we do own them, after all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 24, 2018, 11:35 AM

No, it was painted in the dead of night to tick them off. I have in on good authority they plan to go back and add the PAW .

Oct 24, 2018, 11:51 AM [ in reply to Coot condo building ]

who wouldn't want to live there?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HOLD ON: I chose to live in a 5th Wheel RV (new in ‘08) on my owned RV Resort Lot in HHIsland

Oct 24, 2018, 12:13 PM

with the ICWaterway seen 50 short yards from my large LR window with ability to sit back & watch every boat that passes by for 1 full mile..

with a beautiful & large customed-shaped tabby shell patio that has lawn future & a large Pawley Island swing hanging from 2 Palmetto Palms..and a front drive pad for 2 cars & a boat that’s private from the patio due to berm & foliage..

And the resort (owned by 200 lot owners) has 2 pools, tennis court, park/playground, club house, marina, laundry room, post office, gym & a 5-star restaurant on 2nd floor of club house overlooking the ICWaterway.

Oh, did i mention RV has a bose stero/dvd system in the LR & BR, 2 tv’s that pop up from the cabinet counter top, a fireplace, 3 slide-out walls that make couple areas inside 14 feet wide, custom carpet, cherry wood cabinet doors, full kitchen with island counter, custom furniture & dinette set, sleeper sofa, 2 lazy boy leather chairs, shower, lots of closets in BR, king size bed, central vacuum system, art work, 6 crystal table lamps & a chandelier over dining table, cornice boards & draperies, etc.

Not quite trailer trash since the prices of lots (some selling at $250,000 on waterfront) and rv’s (couple over $1,000,000 & dozens over $225,000) would make some of you Feel like trailer trash! Haa..

Saying, get real & don’t blatantly judge others for how they “may or may not choose” to live. Same goes for people (like I have) who live on small to big boats.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hey Big Man, why don't you let me hold a dollar?***

Oct 24, 2018, 12:50 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The first step is admitting you have a problem.***

Oct 24, 2018, 12:20 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those are elite gamecocks

Oct 24, 2018, 12:25 PM

Others are homeless.

Chad K, is that you?***

Oct 24, 2018, 12:43 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Oct 24, 2018, 12:45 PM

Take a poll. Stick your head out the trailer door, look to the left, then look to right and tell us how many coots you see.

No shame in trailers!!!

Oct 24, 2018, 12:54 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We assume their irrational behavior is due to formaldehyde

Oct 24, 2018, 1:12 PM

poisoning and inbreeding ...

both common to trailor parks.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I lived in a single wide for 4 years while I was a student

Oct 24, 2018, 2:56 PM

at Clemson. It was all I could afford. It was a dumpy single wide at that. Nothing wrong with working hard.

Oct 24, 2018, 4:05 PM

It is said that one in three Americans are mentally ill... Look to your left and right. If they look ok....

What's the difference between a tornado and a coot divorce?

Oct 24, 2018, 5:06 PM

Either way somebody's gonna lose a trailer.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Lol. Judge Mental***

Oct 24, 2018, 6:30 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 24, 2018, 6:50 PM

That is not true. Some are in prison. Some are homeless.

Oct 24, 2018, 7:07 PM

Dabo was homeless at one point and later his mom had to live with him in his dorm room would we call him a coot back then. Be humble and love thy neighbor as thyself.

Oct 24, 2018, 7:07 PM

I agree. Making fun of people's financial condition is a bit low.

Oct 25, 2018, 8:37 AM

amen

Holy run-on sentence...

Oct 24, 2018, 9:36 PM

Do you even punctuate, bro?

Actually, there is plenty wrong with living in a trailer.

Oct 24, 2018, 11:24 PM

For starters, you're likely to be surrounded by Gamecock fans. Some of them are likely to be University of South Carolina alums who haven't amounted to anything.

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Replies: 49
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic