Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Interesting question to ponder on a rainy Saturday morning..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 2,181

Interesting question to ponder on a rainy Saturday morning..

May 11, 2019, 10:01 AM

What are the odds of our boy Trevor Lawrence finishing his college career 45 - 0? Seems almost impossible but with the players that the coaches are bring into the program it isn’t beyond the realm of possibility. In fact, it likely will never happen unless the Tigers can pull it off with Lawrence. Something to look forward to in the next two seasons.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

60-0

May 11, 2019, 10:05 AM

He's talked of winning four championships.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

sounds good

May 11, 2019, 10:21 AM

doubtful

He will be in the NFL after the third yea I would think.

if not then likely something bad happened like an injury.

null

Shoot for the stars.

May 11, 2019, 10:05 AM

Best is the standard.

Re: Interesting question to ponder on a rainy Saturday morning..

May 11, 2019, 10:15 AM

45-0 (or even 60-0) is something to aim at, but almost impossible to achieve.

I can see us going unbeaten in the ACC, but in a one off game against another top College programme, it only takes a couple of bad calls from the referees, a couple of injuries to key players, or even just a bit of bad luck, and you can be beaten.

I hope we can go undefeated for the next 3 season, but I think it unlikely.

If recent history proves anything we are at least as likely to

May 11, 2019, 10:20 AM

Lose a game in the Acc as we are in the playoffs

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If recent history proves anything we are at least as likely to

May 11, 2019, 12:15 PM

It's already too late for that/ He did not start the 1st 4 games of 2018, and thus will not get official credit for those wins.

Re: If recent history proves anything we are at least as likely to

May 11, 2019, 3:47 PM

The Tigers would be 45 and 0 regardless of who started the game! DL has played in and won every game since he has been on the roster. Perhaps you would credit the Syracuse win to Brice and that would be fair.

Re: Interesting question to ponder on a rainy Saturday morning..

May 11, 2019, 10:48 AM

It's certainly not impossible, but I think unlikely. This kind of makes you wonder how bad the meltdown will be (among fans) when the Tigers next lose a game.

we need to chill a bit

May 11, 2019, 12:11 PM

We just had a great and historic run and more is coming. I figure we'll also have some bumps along the way.

I see the only way Bama ever looks like a good move for Dabo is that us fans start acting like Bama fans and scream bloody murder if we lose one or two games.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Re: we need to chill a bit

May 11, 2019, 12:35 PM

Looking back, I remember 2014 freshmen and thinking when they peak in 2016; that is our best chance to win it all (recognizing DW4 as once in a generation QB). Clemson did win it all (and almost did the year prior). Then it became obvious Dabo was working hard to improve an already great product. TL (our next once in a generation QB) comes in two seasons after DW4. Now DJU will arrive before TL is off to the NFL. All that said, these talented young men are human, and a loss is not impossible; especially with the big bullseye on Clemson.

Re: we need to chill a bit

May 11, 2019, 12:51 PM

That’s right because things they can’t control are happening at other schools like players coming in and working as hard as they can too. Plus they have a target to chase down whereas Clemson and Bama are the target. Sometimes it’s easier to chase than lead.

Rules dammmit! How do you ponder w/out pictures?

May 11, 2019, 12:58 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey! That’s somebody’s Ponder!***

May 11, 2019, 11:46 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Interesting question to ponder on a rainy Saturday morning..***

May 11, 2019, 12:59 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The SEC would take that all the way to the Supreme Court...

May 11, 2019, 1:19 PM

to try and fight that happening.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 2,181
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic