Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We play Isreal tomorrow...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

We play Isreal tomorrow...

Jul 8, 2019, 1:50 PM

They have beat each of their opponents by double figures so this will be a tough game. I just hope we can one more game to win a medal.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We play Isreal tomorrow...

Jul 8, 2019, 1:56 PM

They got a guy named Moses on their team ? If so , we may be in trouble .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jul 8, 2019, 1:58 PM

No problem. The game will be played on dry land!

Moses succeeded on dry land.***

Jul 8, 2019, 3:55 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Jul 8, 2019, 2:03 PM [ in reply to Re: We play Isreal tomorrow... ]

If Moses plays, let's hope he shows his age.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Shouldn’t be much of a challenge.

Jul 8, 2019, 2:23 PM

“Israel” is the cheap ripoff version.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Shouldn’t be much of a challenge.

Jul 8, 2019, 9:35 PM

Is you real, TD.

I is real. Is you real?***

Jul 8, 2019, 11:25 PM

Jul 8, 2019, 2:41 PM

Looks like another 11:30am game our time per the Basketball main results page

Fact check..... they barely beat México (team that didn’t make it past pool play)

Jul 8, 2019, 3:23 PM

In their game before this last win. No reason we shouldn’t dominate.

Re: Fact check..... they barely beat México (team that didn’t make it past pool play)

Jul 8, 2019, 3:26 PM

Are these games streamed anywhere? If so, where? TIA.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fact check..... they barely beat México (team that didn’t make it past pool play)

Jul 8, 2019, 3:32 PM

This is the site that was listed early last week but they only show the semifinals and finals so check the schedule.

https://fisu.vhx.tv/browse

Go Tigers

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 8, 2019, 3:46 PM

That is a poorly conceived broadcast site as it is confusing and difficult to find a schedule for basketball.

Jul 8, 2019, 4:24 PM

Check Youtube also as either they are airing them live tomorrow or you rewatch them later in the day after the games are played.

Take Care

Jul 8, 2019, 4:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Fact check..... they barely beat México (team that didn’t make it past pool play) ]

ESPN should check these games out. They're missing out on a potential bonanza if they could get the rights to broadcast at least some of the sports that are being ignored by FISU...Basketball, Rugby, Soccer (football), 3x3 Basketball, etc.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 8, 2019, 3:55 PM [ in reply to Fact check..... they barely beat México (team that didn’t make it past pool play) ]

To be fair Isreal has some good height down low . They just walled off the Mexicans , allowed very little penetration . They really locked them down .

DB23

walling off the mexicans ftw***

Jul 8, 2019, 10:05 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic