Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
All Liberals are bad and hate America
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

All Liberals are bad and hate America

Oct 31, 2018, 1:17 PM

sincerely,

Fox News
Fox Business
Brietbart
Gateway Pundit
Zero Hedge
Sean Hannity
Laura Ingraham
Tucker Carlson
Conservative Treehouse
Sara Carter
Michael Savage
Right Wing media outlets.

In case anyone was confused.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Glad you finally realized that.***

Oct 31, 2018, 1:17 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Re: All Liberals are bad and hate America

Oct 31, 2018, 1:21 PM

you forgot rush limbaugh and me.

Whoa, did the caps lock button break?

Oct 31, 2018, 1:26 PM

But seriously, what a sad perspective and way of life when you regard anyone who disagrees with you as hating your country. Fortunately, the world doesn't actually work that way.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: Whoa, did the caps lock button break?

Oct 31, 2018, 3:10 PM

No, the Left simply hates the traditional order of morality and law that have always been the foundations of Western civilization.

They embrace the degenerate ideals of self gratification, and rebel against the traditional order, discipline, and morality that have been pillars of Western culture.

They enjoy the freedom that Western civilization has achieved in order to enjoy selfish, hedonistic behaviors that abuse and erode the system that has given them the freedom to behave the way they do.

Examples:
Westernism/Conservatism emphasizes the traditional family unit. The Left despises the traditional family, and tries to teach children they can chose their own gender, to the point that a 7 year old boy was being injected with female hormones to force him to "grow up" to become a transsexual human with half a dozen "gender pronouns".

They established the #metoo movement to root out and destroy the "rape culture perpetuated by men", but tried to crucify Mike Pence as a "sexist who perpetuates rape culture" for refusing to dine alone with a woman who is not his wife.

They believe its okay to instigate violent riots, firebombing cars and businesses, because we are refusing to pay for them to get a gender studies degree and call these actions "free speech", yet they call the phrase "make america great again" a "form of violence that must be banned".

They believe you should not be allowed to have the right to protect yourself with a gun, saying that the police should only have firearms, while they call the police "fascist pigs" and claim that women cant feel safe due to a "rape culture".

The nature of Westernism/Conservatism is social order, discipline, and an established, universally agreed upon code of morals.

The nature of the Left is to rebel against everything Westernism stands for in favor of self gratification and "feeling good", utilizing hysterical (and often violent) hypocrisy to meet their agenda.

The two are wholly different. They are incompatible, and they cannot coexist. One ideology has done more to advance human and individual wealth, economic growth, individual and human rights, science, technology, and the human condition than any other in human history. This ideology is Westernism, which the Right wholly embraces.

The other ideology celebrates indecency, selfishness, self gratification, "feelings", and rejection of traditional morality in favor of what feels good int he moment. It rebels against everything Westernism stands for undermines the order of society, ultimately leading to decadence, decay, and social regression. This is the ideology of the Left.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 31, 2018, 3:22 PM

I want delve into that diatribe line by line, but you, sir, have a very sad and incorrect understanding of why people believe different things they believe. I could go throughout American history and even before to show how traditional right mentality has worked to curtail individual rights, not support them.

I feel sorry for you if you really harbor such hatred and misunderstanding of people who have different beliefs. I disagree vehemently with several people on their views of the world, but I do not view them with such hatred or disgust, nor do I see them as lesser human beings. Your mentality is akin to the shameful ones voiced by some on the right calling for civil war because they're itching to murder liberals.

So no, liberals don't hate or despise America and what the country stands for, but you are entitled to your wrong, sad, and dumb opinion. Good day.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

*I won't delve...***

Oct 31, 2018, 3:22 PM

Oct 31, 2018, 4:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Whoa, did the caps lock button break? ]

"So no, liberals don't hate or despise America and what the country stands for, but you are entitled to your wrong, sad, and dumb opinion. Good day. "

I never said they did.

What I did say was that the Left uses the FREEDOMS this country and Western civilization to appeal to their feelings as opposed to higher goals.

The Left despises the traditional, nuclear family. They look at the image of a white guy who is the CEO of his own company, self made, with a wife and kids with hate.

Look at everything the left has touched, they have destroyed it. To the point that they think gender is a spectrum of almost a 100 different "genders (despite the proven science and biology), and they way to enact laws and policies that criminalize misgendering someone. There is a movement within the Demcorat party, right now, that wants people imprisoned for using the "wrong" pronoun.

They abuse the freedoms here in America to appeal to a self serving agenda that focuses only on hedonism and satisfying one's "feelings", ad they use racism and identity politics to exploit people for their end goal of maintaining power. Its the Fascism of Hedonism.

Do the comparison for yourself, the angriest, most bitter and hateful people in this country are people that enshroud their identity in Leftist politics.

The Left uses the freedoms provided and earned by Western civilization to allow and excuse their hedonistic behavior. which is gradually eroding away the very fragile and successful social system we have established.

At no point can you reference any Leftist policy that has enriched the lives of our fellow countrymen, because Leftist policy only appeals to the hedonistic, and degenerate, traits of human behavior.

Another good example are the economic schools that are at the core of the Right and the Left.

Westernism/Conservatism operates on the school of "Classical Economics", which emphasizes capitalism/free trade, savings, and investment. It stresses that we should invest a dollar now to produce economic growth and the exponential multiplication of the investment in the future. It is a proven system of voluntary trade and resource allocation that has systematically created more economic growth, wealth, and improved quality of life for every nation that has participated in this system. The U.S., Post-WW2 Europe (before the EU), ASEA, Singapore, Japan, etc. Look at how these nations were faring before and after Westernism and Classical economics were applied. This ideology and school of economics has done more to advance the human condition, living conditions, and economic wealth than any other system i human history.

Leftism/Liberalism operates on the school of Keynesian economics which literally states at its core "Why invest when I can purchase what I want to fulfill my desires now, for tomorrow I will be dead". It rejects the notion of saving, investing, and free trade capitalism in favor of rampant consumerism and state-administered wealth redistribution. It appeals only to the impulsive component of human nature. In the countries where this school of economics and social policy has been applied, we have seen nothing but regression. Venezuela, Cuba, the USSR, Greece, all are excellent examples of the failure this system has left in its wake.

Westernism is a proven superior system. The emphasis on individual rights while encouraging self discipline, competition, and a strict, universal social morality are what have made this country great.

However, leftism appeals to the most selfish, hedonistic, and impulsive aspects of human nature. It emphasizes immediate self gratification, rules and laws be ###### (look at the Left's encouragement of open borders, or the violent tantrum's they throw which they call "Free speech").

Luckily, Leftism's failures are coming to the forefront. American's are tired of seeing their country being dissolved in front of them. They enjoy the economic prosperity that comes when we apply Western principles to the way we govern this country, and they've seen the regressive and outright corruption that operates the Left whom hides behind the mask of "tolerance".

This country is tired of weak, impulsive children calling the shots, and it is systematically rejecting Leftism in favor of prosperity. You can either choose to change ad get on board with the system that will bring growth, wealth, and prosperity, or you can dig your heels in and throw a tantrum like the rest and watch the rest of the world leave you behind while it grows richer and happier.

https://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/08/opinion/sunday/conservatives-are-happier-and-extremists-are-happiest-of-all.html

Oct 31, 2018, 5:06 PM

"No, the Left simply hates the traditional order of morality and law that have always been the foundations of Western civilization."

"Westernism/Conservatism emphasizes the traditional family unit. The Left despises the traditional family..."

"The nature of Westernism/Conservatism is social order, discipline, and an established, universally agreed upon code of morals.

The nature of the Left is to rebel against everything Westernism stands for in favor of self gratification and "feeling good", utilizing hysterical (and often violent) hypocrisy to meet their agenda."

"It rebels against everything Westernism stands for undermines the order of society, ultimately leading to decadence, decay, and social regression. This is the ideology of the Left."

Unless you don't consider America part of that Western civilization. But I'm assuming you do.

We all agree that's nonsense, but I have a quick question...

Oct 31, 2018, 4:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Whoa, did the caps lock button break? ]

You say that the left is "in favor of self gratification", "feeling good," "indecency, selfishness, self gratification," and "rejection of traditional morality in favor of what feels good int he moment."

But how does your messed up worldview try to explain the right's fascination with Ayn Rand and Trump?

Re: We all agree that's nonsense, but I have a quick question...

Oct 31, 2018, 5:20 PM

The Right is not obssessed with Ayn Rand. Rarely will you ever hear a Conservative praise her.

Libertarians love Ayn Rand, and they are completely different than the Right/Conservatives by far.

They like Trump for the simple fact that he listens to Right wingers and does what they ask him to do.

Trump is the Republican batman. He wasn't hired to be a pillar of morality or a model citizen, he was hired because he said he could do the job American's want done, and thus far he has done just that.

Yes, Trump has a dirty reputation and some skeletons in his closet, but again, he was not elected to be a moral President, he was elected to be a practical one. Thus far, he has laid out a detailed plan of action and has achieved that, especially when it comes to the economy. No on wanted Trump to set an example of "a good christian man", because he clearly isnt. They wanted him because he understands the economy and understands other aspects of practical matters of governance that need to be accomplished. He is also a businessman, and as such he is highly adverse to economic risks and bureaucratic ######## that slows down growth. Thus far, he has removed a lot of bureaucratic ######## and has achieved significant economic growth.

This is also why Pence is VP, as Pence holds the model moral character of a traditional American (which the Left repeatedly harasses him over). They are a good team, Trump handles the numbers and economic components, Pence is the figurehead for American morality and social values.

You KNOW the liberal ideology is morally bankrupt when they push a massive campaign to stop rape and sexual assault, and yet try to ruin Mike Pence's reputation because he refuses to dine aloe with a woman who isnt his wife. Liberalism is the ideology of applied self-gratifying hypocrisy, and there isn't a single fact you can produce to disprove that.

Libertarians are part of the right

Oct 31, 2018, 5:55 PM

unless you don't count the current Speaker of the House as being a republican and part of the right.

Your defense of Trump is a great argument for why your argument makes no sense. You say that only the left are self-gratifying hypocrites, but then your whole argument for why the right supports Trump is because they think he helps their wallets (self-gratification) and they choose to look the other way when it comes to morality. Isn't that the same argument you are using against "liberals" and their self-gratifying hypocrisy?

I know you're probably trolling and/or no one actually is taking your argument seriously, but here are 4 quick facts that "disprove" your nonsense.

-Biggest "takers" are red states and the biggest "makers" are blue states.
-Republicans want to remove per-existing condition protections (despite saying the opposite) and some say it's okay that people die because they don't have health insurance.
-Social safety net (reason FDR is so favored with my Grandmother and the greatest generation)
-Civil Rights

Again I'm not necessarily arguing for liberalism, but what I am arguing for is that you have to at least understand that both sides seem to be (currently) similar in their self-gratifying hypocrisy and to argue that's not true makes you seem like a crazy partisan.

Lawd...

Oct 31, 2018, 8:48 PM [ in reply to Re: We all agree that's nonsense, but I have a quick question... ]

Stop acting like Trump was elected by the mandate of the people. He didn't even get the majority vote in a #### election where turnout was awful. He isn't doing "what Americans want done".

Oct 31, 2018, 5:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Whoa, did the caps lock button break? ]

The scary part of all that you wrote is that you probably believe it.

"No, the Left simply hates the traditional order of morality and law that have always been the foundations of Western civilization."

Who do you think "the left" is, actually? You think it's the crazies that ran Sarah Sanders out of the restaurant? That's far, far left.

Do you really think that Alex Jones represents "the right"?

Surely you aren't that simple minded. Geez, get a hold of yourself.

Oct 31, 2018, 5:22 PM

Felix2 said:

Do you really think that Alex Jones represents "the right"?

No, that guy is completely deranged.

Clearly there will be extremists on both sides. But from a pragmatic standpoint, and the comparison of Westernism/Conservatism vs Leftism, Westernism is a vastly superior school of economics ad system of government.

Oct 31, 2018, 8:50 PM

You honestly believe Westernism is strictly a conservative movement/ideology?

What Trumpism has done for America

Oct 31, 2018, 1:26 PM

We stopped disliking ideas or theories of governance and started disliking other Americans.

uhm, that was a thing LOOOONG before Trump was a thing

Oct 31, 2018, 1:59 PM

'member when Barry talked about "us" clinging to guns and bibles?

'member when he called out the white popo for arresting a black professor?

'member the race baiting done to whip Ferguson up into a full blown riot?

yeah........Trumps fault.

Barry tries to take credit for things he opposed and said would never happen.

now you are trying to blame Trump for things that have been going on for YEARS.

Identity politics got its start on the LEFT side of the aisle sir.

Yep.

Oct 31, 2018, 2:04 PM

You're right. And actually, longer ago than Obama.

Trump can, however, take credit for making it a lot worse. He hasn't helped the situation.

LOOOOOOOOOOOONG before Trump

Oct 31, 2018, 2:06 PM [ in reply to uhm, that was a thing LOOOONG before Trump was a thing ]

was eight years or so?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Loong before that, the barry stuff was just fun to mention

Oct 31, 2018, 2:19 PM

identity politics has been shaping the democrat party for generations.

Re: LOOOOOOOOOOOONG before Trump

Oct 31, 2018, 2:25 PM [ in reply to LOOOOOOOOOOOONG before Trump ]

You used 13 'O's.' Obviously 8 would have been more accurate.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: uhm, that was a thing LOOOONG before Trump was a thing

Oct 31, 2018, 5:02 PM [ in reply to uhm, that was a thing LOOOONG before Trump was a thing ]

'member when Barry talked about "us" clinging to guns and bibles?

'member when he called out the white popo for arresting a black professor?

'member the race baiting done to whip Ferguson up into a full blown riot?

yeah........Trumps fault.

Barry tries to take credit for things he opposed and said would never happen.

now you are trying to blame Trump for things that have been going on for YEARS.

Identity politics got its start on the LEFT side of the aisle sir.

He was right about some people clinging to guns and bibles even when it defied common sense.

The white cops did arrest a black professor for trying to get into his own home.

Ferguson became a full grown riot because the cops shot an unarmed black man. They also employed

a near 'black only' policy when it came to imposing traffic fines.

So yeah, you really don't know what your talking about, eh?

“Us”? No. This is the correct and whole quote:

Oct 31, 2018, 5:24 PM [ in reply to uhm, that was a thing LOOOONG before Trump was a thing ]

He wasn’t putting them down. Just saying he could understand their bitterness.

https://www.politico.com/blogs/ben-smith/2008/04/obama-on-small-town-pa-clinging-to-religion-guns-xenophobia-007737

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 31, 2018, 8:49 PM

It's a mental disorder.

Nov 1, 2018, 4:58 AM

So, can we just all agree that people suffering from LMD (Leftist Mental Disorder) should be lobotomized in the best interest of humanity.

It would be kinda like a Smallpox vaccination to save the world. OK?!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Butter, that's the wrong place..

Nov 2, 2018, 8:50 AM

For your application of Preparation H. In both of your ears! Squeeze hard! And be LIBERAL with the amount.

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

I don't think you hate America

Nov 2, 2018, 1:08 PM

I'm convinced you don't know what being American means. The other thing working against you is the fact that you're a raging bunch of degenerate crybaby weirdos.

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic