Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
To all the stupid coots posing as Tiger fans last night during the 1st QT.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,159

To all the stupid coots posing as Tiger fans last night during the 1st QT.

Nov 11, 2018, 5:09 PM

Your all pathetic. BC can’t even move the ball 3 yards but they score a fluke TD and you all jump on here to say Tigers are doomed etc...

I actually have respect for a Coot that comes on here w a Coot name and wants to talk football. But the others that have tiger handles w a 15% pulse always talking bad about us the second anything bad happens is completely pathetic.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: To all the stupid coots posing as Tiger fans last night during the night 1st QT.

Nov 11, 2018, 5:12 PM

TU.
Board has become overrun with these people.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"stupid coots"

Nov 11, 2018, 5:16 PM

Is redundant.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: "stupid coots"

Nov 11, 2018, 5:20 PM

Correct term is "oxy-maroon." :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "stupid coots"

Nov 11, 2018, 6:52 PM

Actually “Gamecock football” is an oxymoron.

I'm not on here during the game, so enlighten me. Who

Nov 11, 2018, 5:20 PM

are you talking to? I'm like you, I can put up with them if they identify themselves as what they are. TIA

Go Tigers AND Tiger Nation!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

Re: I'm not on here during the game, so enlighten me. Who

Nov 11, 2018, 5:30 PM

I agree. Identify them so the mods can take care of business. The coots have nothing else to do since they have a nothing football team.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agreed.

Nov 11, 2018, 6:06 PM

I respect those who come in under their own banner. The sad part about all this is that we have one of our own TDing other posters for calling these coot imposters out. I know who it is too but I like the guy. He thinks we just pick on any new poster that comes along. He needs to read a little more.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not sure about this, but I thought I once read a post

Nov 11, 2018, 6:49 PM

that claimed three donor RA's would either delete a post or posters.

I usually tolerate visitors, as I like the open forum concept; however, I have at least twice sent a strong condemnation of a post to the Moderators due to vulgar references to an individual, including a coach's wife. The posts were soon deleted, as I presumed others had likewise complained.

I support open comments, including those disagreeing with the majority. Some actually provoke fairer evaluations. Those designed solely to denigrate Clemson or individuals, I oppose and favor deletion.

If my original premise is correct, then three donors should be able to remove posts via RA's. If not, then messages to the Moderators may suffice.

Re: To all the stupid coots posing as Tiger fans last night during the 1st QT.

Nov 11, 2018, 6:52 PM

Found two of them

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,159
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic