Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Did u5c return a lot of their tickets for the Clemson game ?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,353

Did u5c return a lot of their tickets for the Clemson game ?

Nov 11, 2018, 6:51 PM

They sure left a big empty hole in the lower level at Florida Field Saturday of tickets they did not sell. I can understand a lot of them not coming, but they should send unsold tickets back to be sold to Tiger fans.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

agreed. I need some, coming from northern va.

Nov 11, 2018, 7:13 PM

I usually make one game and its home coming, didnt make that game this year. Also cant pay triple and up for tickets which are being asked currently.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: agreed. I need some, coming from northern va.

Nov 11, 2018, 7:27 PM

I never understand why people buy from stubhub and the likes. You can always get tickets outside the stadium for next to nothing these days.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Who in the Hell wants to stand anywhere near

Nov 11, 2018, 7:38 PM

Williams Brice. Also, the chicken is a nervous bird.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Really good counterfeit ones as well***

Nov 11, 2018, 7:44 PM [ in reply to Re: agreed. I need some, coming from northern va. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: agreed. I need some, coming from northern va.

Nov 11, 2018, 8:19 PM [ in reply to Re: agreed. I need some, coming from northern va. ]

Yeah and half of them are counterfeit. I'd rather pay a little more for better seats and get a real ticket.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe to see that trainwreck of a team you like...

Nov 11, 2018, 11:51 PM [ in reply to Re: agreed. I need some, coming from northern va. ]

but to see a team that has eight consecutive 10 win seasons, four consecutive Division Championships, will be playing for a fourth straight Conference Championship and likely appearing in a fourth straight CFP, the demand for tickets is just a little higher.

In light of the beatdown u5c has coming on 11/24, no one blames you Capons for unloading your tickets. Maybe you could chicken-out of this game like you did the Marshall game so you'll have two weeks to prepare for Akron. You'll probably need it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

no you can't, liar***

Nov 12, 2018, 12:06 PM [ in reply to Re: agreed. I need some, coming from northern va. ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,353
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic