Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
may be my first concert in 2019
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 235

may be my first concert in 2019

Jan 11, 2019, 11:40 AM

WSP on NYE did not count.

I want to see Karl Denson's Tiny Universe

http://www.georgiatheatre.com/event/1789938?utm_source=MEL&utm_medium=289308

Karl Denson's Tiny Universe is gearing up for its biggest year yet in 2019. In February, the band releases its first new studio album in over five years entitled 'Gnomes & Badgers.’ Highly regarded as one of the best live acts on the planet, the new recording distills the sweeping stylistic range of KDTU's concert performances into its own authentic sound. Masterfully incorporating elements of vintage rock, old school soul and classic funk, the inimitable saxophonist/flutist/vocalist Karl Denson and his long-standing six piece unit that includes guitarist DJ Williams, drummer Zak Najor, bassist Chris Stillwell, keyboardist David Veith, trumpeter Chris Littlefield and slide/lap steel guitarist Seth Freeman, have delivered what is undoubtedly their strongest work yet. As always, KDTU will hit the road hard with plans to visit all corners of the U.S. on a national tour supporting ‘Gnomes & Badgers.’ Along with KDTU, Denson—who the Austin Chronicle declared "embodies
modern honk”—currently serves as the touring saxophonist with The Rolling Stones, while continuing to hold down his role as a founding member of the seminal funk band, The Greyboy Allstars.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Re: may be my first concert in 2019

Jan 11, 2019, 11:44 AM

white sand peaches?

Nave yatthews eand?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You not get DPAC tickets for WSP?

Jan 11, 2019, 12:30 PM

Red Rocks again this year?

I've seen KDTU open up for Panic (I think) and it was good. But I was amped for the headliner.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 235
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic