Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
man, this Masters Track thang is teh awesome
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

man, this Masters Track thang is teh awesome

Apr 11, 2019, 9:08 AM

can't wait until the good players get out there later.

Bye bye work today.

https://www.masters.com/en_US/scores/track/index.html

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't get it.

Apr 11, 2019, 9:14 AM

There's baseball boring
There's nascar boring

Golf is a whole new level of boring. What exactly are you tracking? I can understand playing...but watching a bunch of dots on the screen and their points? beyond me

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it's a Masters thing, not necessarily a golf thing

Apr 11, 2019, 9:27 AM

would never do this for any other tournament. Don't you find it fascinating that the most esteemed golf course in the entire world sits on a strip mall littered road in Augusta, Ga?

And you somehow left out the king of boring events......as long as soccer is being played, grass growing still stands a chance to gain a foothold as a spectator sport.

Doesn't really surprise me too much. Kind of seems like for

Apr 11, 2019, 9:40 AM

a lot of people, golf is just a way to get out of the suburban hellhole they reside in for a few hours, to get the illusion of being out in nature.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't really get it either

Apr 11, 2019, 11:34 AM

I mean..I've been to Augusta. That's enough.

As near as I can tell, golf seems to be a lifestyle thing, more than the sport of it. The shirts, hats etc. I mean if it was a sport, who wouldn't want the fat, drunk, smoking alcoholic (John Daly) to win...every time? And people yelling dumb stuff every time somebody hits the ball? I dunno..I don't get it either, obviously.

Kind of like being on a boat?***

Apr 11, 2019, 12:29 PM [ in reply to Doesn't really surprise me too much. Kind of seems like for ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not at all like being on a boat, no.***

Apr 11, 2019, 1:05 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A small part lines Washington Rd. Most sits

Apr 11, 2019, 12:28 PM [ in reply to it's a Masters thing, not necessarily a golf thing ]

on Highland Ave. which is nicer and leads to Walton Way and the Hill section of Augusta.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Summerville_(Augusta,_Georgia)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic