Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
kelly says they have to beat us
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 3,808

kelly says they have to beat us

Dec 19, 2018, 11:35 PM

then bama to take the office "i dont think thats fair" well the other three teams having to play a title game while yall sat home due to not being in a conference isnt fair.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: kelly says they have to beat us

Dec 19, 2018, 11:44 PM

Who is Kelly?

Dec 19, 2018, 11:46 PM

Kelly Lawrence

Kelly Gramlich. The only reason to listen to Out of Bounds.

Dec 19, 2018, 11:49 PM [ in reply to Re: kelly says they have to beat us ]

Though Qualkinbush is a great play-by-play and would be a serviceable "Voice of the TIgers".

Re: Kelly Gramlich. The only reason to listen to Out of Bounds.

Dec 20, 2018, 2:29 AM

Gotcha?

Dec 20, 2018, 6:21 AM [ in reply to Kelly Gramlich. The only reason to listen to Out of Bounds. ]

Is that the lady who does the color commentary on the streaming basketball games? I gotta say, she knows her basketball. She was a former Clemson player, I think right? Sorry, but I didn't watch women's basketball much...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 20, 2018, 6:29 AM [ in reply to Kelly Gramlich. The only reason to listen to Out of Bounds. ]

I agree...she's good on Out of Bounds and basketball games.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Dec 20, 2018, 8:03 AM

then bama to take the office "i dont think thats fair" well the other three teams having to play a title game while yall sat home due to not being in a conference isnt fair.

Depending on the context, this is probably a stupid thing to say for a couple of reasons.

1.) it's the playoffs. 4 best teams. Not sure what he expects. If you don't want to play the two scariest teams then be one of them yourself. Problem solved.

2.) he's for playoff expansion. While I am adamantly against expansion and including unworthy teams, expansion would make his path no easier. We would have to OSU, Clemson, and Bama theoretically to win it: aka the only teams to have won a playoff.

That being said, I would like to know the context, because I highly doubt he would say he has to beat Alabama after. That's just asking for bulletin board material should both underdogs win.

Dec 20, 2018, 8:14 AM

Well he can’t play with himself, so there is no easy path for ND.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who would have suspected Kelly of whining?

Dec 20, 2018, 8:27 AM

It only rains on ND's side of the field and they were just one play away from winning the game. (1)

1. There's no such thing as a 3 point conversion.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 3,808
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic