Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
i've seen a couple requests for scouting report on Duke
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

i've seen a couple requests for scouting report on Duke

Nov 12, 2018, 7:32 PM

Go to you tube and watch the Duke/Pitt full game. On defense Duke got burned by outside runs especially the Pitt version of the jet sweep. They showed very poor open field tackling. On offense they run a HUNH and passed over the middle mostly with slants and passes to the TE. The main running threat was the QB on draws. When they are inside the 10 yard line they bring in the other QB who essentially ran the wildcat every time in the first 3 qtrs. I don't see them stopping our running game without 8-9 in the box (where have we seen that tried before). If they try a normal defense Trevor will get over 100 yards passing to Amari on the jet sweep, and we could have 3 backs over 100 yards each.

Pitt has no defense as Duke had over 300 yds. total offense in the first half. I don't see them running on us the way they did Duke. I see Charlotte as Another Clemson Championship.

I think next 3 weeks the coordinators are just grinning the whole game.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i've seen a couple requests for scouting report on Duke

Nov 12, 2018, 7:55 PM

Yeah, Duke qb is good and elusive. Just play them tight, put a spy on him and get them in a lot of third and long. But cutcliff is a master at coaching less talent. He’ll run what you least expect. We’ll be ok as long as we play disciplined but they’ll get some points.

You’re right, we should be able to run on them. Don’t underestimate Pitt though, they’ve had a tough schedule and it took them a couple games to get experience and adjusted on offense.

This week or championship week will take focus.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i've seen a couple requests for scouting report on Duke

Nov 12, 2018, 7:56 PM

Oh, almost forgot- thanks for the scouting report!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

rscouting report on Duke. Cliff’s Notes version: Dook SUX!***

Nov 12, 2018, 8:04 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic