Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: ESPN Road Trip tweets about Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Football Update: ESPN Road Trip tweets about Clemson

Sep 5, 2013, 9:02 AM

ESPN Road Trip tweets about Clemson

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Update: ESPN Road Trip tweets about Clemson

Sep 5, 2013, 9:04 AM

As I learned last night she is engaged to Michael Palmer so maybe they will be back to Clemson more often. Apparently they dont always go to the Gameday location.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ESPN Road Trip

Sep 5, 2013, 9:38 AM

First time seeing show. Wonderful insight to campus. Lots of fun. Reminds me of early days of ESPN when they had a "raw" look.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

seems like THIS crew would have told the rest of ESPN

Sep 5, 2013, 9:45 AM

that we PLAN and ORCHESTRATE running on the field after every game. Dabo told the dude he'd give him a poker chip if they met him at the Paw after the game.

Would save the ESPN pinheads a whole bunch of misstatements and twisted facts.

Not that they really care.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Update: ESPN Road Trip tweets about Clemson

Sep 5, 2013, 9:47 AM

If you have watched the series, they sometimes don't really even focus on the school.
They will do activities that really have nothing to do with the game or school, almost like they are struggling to find story angles to cover.
I got the opposite impression of the Clemson trip, almost that there was too much to cover and they had to really pick and choose.
When they say road trip approved, I get the impression that some schools they visit aren't really Road Trip Approved but they say it anyways.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

it was a pretty good show

Sep 5, 2013, 10:58 AM

Had some great features.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Link to watch the show on this here internet thingy ?***

Sep 5, 2013, 11:04 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic