Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
is this legal with NCAA?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

is this legal with NCAA?

Jan 22, 2019, 5:58 PM

https://twitter.com/i/status/1083047465107025922

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A family experience !?!?!

Jan 22, 2019, 6:01 PM

I wonder if that includes the tailgating sexcapades, the handjobs in the stands, the middle finger salutes, and throwing objects at opposing teams?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: is this legal with NCAA?

Jan 22, 2019, 6:06 PM

Dang! They snowed her.

Jan 22, 2019, 6:06 PM

You mean lying to the public or having a mom in a video? Bot are within NCAA rules. Pickens has signed and is enrolled (he is no longer a recruit) so there isn’t anything preventing them from filming the parents. On occasions you’ll see Clemson parents on videos - the most recent VLOG has a couple examples.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 22, 2019, 6:08 PM

That thing she did at the end with her hands, does that mean double HJ?

spurs up***

Jan 22, 2019, 6:19 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good video to show recruit’s mothers but she forgot

Jan 22, 2019, 6:20 PM

to mention she has always been a #### fan and how Clemson is not “family” whereas all our recruits say it is.

Family environment....LOLOLOLOL!!!!

Jan 22, 2019, 6:21 PM

Just because you say it doesn't mean it's true. My gawd....over by that industrial area they call their tailgating area outside the stadium it's the opposite of a family environment. I think I have to take a shower just thinking about it.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 22, 2019, 6:32 PM

She used two four-letter words at the of her little video that are used to describe certain parts of the male/female anatomy?
Shame on her!

Jan 22, 2019, 6:33 PM

at the end of ...
Sorry about that.

Jan 22, 2019, 6:37 PM

Why Carolina?
Because if someone doesn't take
An A-beating,
There can be no winner.

Jan 22, 2019, 6:41 PM

Why is the coot twitter promoting the tar holes? Carolina is in Chapel Hill after all.

Their branding is all over the place - I thought they were now using the U of SuCk.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 22, 2019, 7:59 PM

THIS

Jan 22, 2019, 7:01 PM

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery they say. Well, those coots sure do their best to flatter Dabo and Clemson. They are trying hard to push their family first agenda.

Thing is, they have to try to make it happen. They have to try to make others see it. They have to try to get a life long fam of the school and mother of a current recruit to sell what others haven't seen up to this point.

Meanwhile, back in little ole Clemson, things are the way they are because they just let it happen. It's who they are. No one is trying to push an agenda. The atmosphere around Clemson is one of family because they are who they are. It just happens. No fake sales pitch.

No one will duplicate what Dabo and his staff has built unless they are 100% genuine. Plenty will try. Question is, how genuine are they in their hearts and not in their minds?

“If Alabama’s the business decision and the N.F.L. pipeline, Clemson is the family,” said Barton Simmons, director of recruiting for 247Sports, a digital bible for college football’s wonk set. “Dabo Swinney presents his program in a very different light than you see at the more traditional powerhouses.”

Oh, thought this was going to be about Bama "analyst" Butch Jones

Jan 22, 2019, 7:17 PM

coaching players on the sidelines.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jan 22, 2019, 7:22 PM

The question is how much did the coots have to pay her to say all those lies.....and yes that is illegal unless you play for UNCheat........Roll Tigers!!!!!!

Jan 22, 2019, 7:24 PM

Wish the kid the best -- but not vs. Clemson. He'll live and learn. So will Mom.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 22, 2019, 7:38 PM

The problem is many people live and never learn......Roll Tigers!!!!

If she’s encouraging him...

Jan 22, 2019, 7:45 PM

to commit to cooterville, that’s child abuse - illegal in 50 states.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If she’s encouraging him...

Jan 22, 2019, 7:56 PM

She’s a coot fan. Of course she did. Pretty sad he couldn’t see through all the bs that his mom said and muscoot spews. They are really trying hard to imitate Clemson but I guess they will do whatever it takes to try and win. Have fun at u of 5c.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If she’s encouraging him...

Jan 22, 2019, 8:15 PM

Plenty will try to imitate but will never duplicate! Posers.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic