Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
how was my weekend?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 316

how was my weekend?

Jan 22, 2019, 10:02 AM

Awesome cuz it was 4 days. Thanks MLK Jr!

Friday went to the beautiful Westminster Music Centre and saw the Grateful Brothers. If you like the Grateful Dead and/or the Allman Brothers, this is your band. They are good. The Westminster Music Centre is a good venue, check it out. After they were over, we headed over to the Spot on the Alley in Seneca to see the Wobblers. Another good local band with horns! I was hanging at the bar talking to a Clemson fan and his hottie girl and he bought me a shot. I was a d i c k and told the bartender to keep the change even though it was not my money. The bartender got a very large tip and I got a shot. He seemed OK with it but was done talking with me. Sorry man.

Got up on Saturday and walked the dog. Went to see my parents for lunch. Went back to Clemson and did house stuff the rest of the day. Found out that my hot water heater was leaking so I got that to deal with.

Got up on Sunday and went for another big dog walk. It was cold and the wind was howling. Went back to GA and checked out Left Nut Brewing in Gainesville/Chicopee GA. Place is cool and an old textile mill. The beer is good. Went to Books a Million and got my 2 SI magazines for framing. Went to Wild Wings and got wings to go for the foosball games. Enjoyed the tasty Saints tears, they were extra salty. Slightly bummed that the refs helped the Patriots.

Got up on Monday and did my public service by working on my yard. Roof and gutters are clear of leaves and I think I am done with cleaning gutters. Blew around a lot of leaves and stuff. Had fried bologna sandwiches for dinner.

10/10 wood do again

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Would be nice to see The Grateful Brothers at Backstreets

Jan 22, 2019, 12:04 PM

Thanks for the heads up...

https://www.thegratefulbrothers.com/listen

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

Replies: 1
| visibility 316
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic