Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
how long will this take?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

how long will this take?

Apr 11, 2019, 8:49 PM

Metal detectors now. How long will the lines be to get into the stadium? How long before the TSA takes over and we will have to get patted down and take our shoes off? We will have to double the people working the gate. And if you think will be done by a bunch of student volunteers, the Brooklyn Bridge is for sale.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It can be done effectively and quickly if they develop

Apr 11, 2019, 9:05 PM

Process and cutting tech. Some amusement parks in Florida not only check your ticket send you through a metal detector but also take your picture and put it on their database with very little wait.

Re: how long will this take?

Apr 11, 2019, 8:21 PM

It is just a bunch of "Oh no, the sky is going to fall", over-reaching types to initiate this stuff. Why not just cancel the seasons from now on, and then there will be total elimination of any threat? Where will it stop? If someone wants to inflict damage, and can't do it at the stadium, they will try somewhere else. What steps must be put in place for all the parking lots, or maybe even the highways entering and leaving campus? I hate terrorism, but I refuse to be intimidated out of doing things. The answer to your original question of "how long will it take?" is, a long time. I missed the entire 1st quarter of the ACCC game 2 years ago in Charlotte because of this stuff.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How much?***

Apr 11, 2019, 9:41 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just one more reason for people to stay home and watch it

Apr 12, 2019, 7:39 AM

on tv.

Sad.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic