Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
april 4th
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 558

april 4th

Feb 23, 2019, 4:47 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you a bigger man than me

Feb 23, 2019, 4:52 PM

I just live with the pain

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We all understand women.

Feb 23, 2019, 6:38 PM

Y'all think the doctors are in collusion with your husbands to put you down so we can collect the insurance money and buy a younger wife, right?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

tmml. thanks Henry.

Feb 23, 2019, 6:54 PM

and good luck.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm going to share another one of my 'Oh God, he's making...

Feb 23, 2019, 7:32 PM

this chit up again,' stories.

The children's mother was having stomach pains. It took about three weeks for me to figure out that the pain came after meals. She was attending Tri Co Tech at the time and insisted I drive her to school and pick her up.

On one of those occasions when I did her driving we made a lunch date. She asked me to return to the salad bar for a few items and I noticed that she watched me the entire time I was picking over the food to select the few things she wanted and the proper dressing.

On the way back to school she had severe pains and took the rest of the day off. I think she sent me to town later that day but I don't remember what it was about except that when I got home she was gone. After calling a couple kids I found out she'd gone to the hospital in Easley.

My oldest son and I when to the hospital right away. We went into the ER and asked about her and the receptionist told me that she couldn't talk to me about Ms 88. I was 'fairly,' upset that they wouldn't tell me what was wrong with my wife of 22-25 years. They said they could talk to a member of the family which did less than calm me down but I returned to the car and sat while the boy talked to the lady.

He came out and told me the were testing his mother for poision. I thought back at the suspicious behavior she had been showing through the time she was suffering and realized that she though I was trying to kill her.

In about an hour she came out, got in the car with me and started crying. On the way home she got around to telling me she had a gall stone and had scheduled to have it removed a later that week.

So, I resolved that I married her, we had six kids together and life might not be perfect but I've never given up on anything until defeated. I hung in there and looked forward to seeing her fixed. I took her to the hospital at the proper time and we sat for a minute to talk before we went inside to register and prep for the minor operation.

After a few minutes I realized something was horribly wrong and guess again and again until I guess the right answer as to why she wouldn't get out of the car and let the doctor fix the problem. She thought she was going to die.

I explained that this was operation had all the same risk of cutting a fingernail too short and wouldn't take 20 minutes from start to finish. She didn't care, she said if they put her to sleep she'd never wake up. I pushed it a bit and asked why.

She told me she knew that the doctor and I were in 'cahoots,' to get rid of her. I asked her where the hail she though I'd hid enough money to get a doctor to risk his reputation, wealth and freedom to kill anybody. She just wouldn't go when I was involved but she did have the operation done a few weeks later without me knowing about it.

So, you're narrowed this down to either 'This guy is one helll of a good fiction writer,' or 'My God, how did he survive such a life.' I'll be satisfied with either deliberation.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm going with "only a true lunger could end up

Feb 23, 2019, 7:37 PM

withsuch a crazy #####" theory.

Its only a matter of time before those led paint chips we ate as kids

Feb 23, 2019, 11:12 PM [ in reply to I'm going to share another one of my 'Oh God, he's making... ]

break free and come to the surface..,

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

Good thing everyday is Saturday!

Feb 23, 2019, 5:02 PM

Hope it works out well.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: april 4th

Feb 23, 2019, 5:18 PM

I will think of you as I am drinking my face off at opening day parties.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that's a good thing.

Feb 23, 2019, 5:30 PM

get up and walk like they tell you. follow your PT directions. It'll be great.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hen, you may be our first six million dollar man.

Feb 23, 2019, 6:36 PM

At what hospital is this going to be done? Can I come and watch? Why be that way, if I have another open heart surgery I'll let you come and watch me.

lewis gale come one come all***

Feb 23, 2019, 6:40 PM

Re: lewis gale come one come all***

Feb 23, 2019, 7:33 PM

Henry, I've checked with Someone Who knows. You got this.

henry®, a lunge regular....a man barely alive.....

Feb 23, 2019, 7:37 PM

Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic man. henry® will be that man. Better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A co-worker of mine is getting one done next week.

Feb 24, 2019, 2:18 PM

Good luck when you get yours done.

I'm going to an orthopedic surgeon next month to discuss options. Both of my knees suck, but I'm not at that point yet. Hoping for something in-between.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I guess that means you won't make VomitFest on the 6th. *****

Feb 24, 2019, 3:11 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i may vomit but it won't be in clemson***

Feb 24, 2019, 3:13 PM

Srs recommendation - work out/get in the best shape you can

Feb 24, 2019, 4:11 PM

before the surgery. Will make the recovery/rehab much easier.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

been doing that since june 1st***

Feb 24, 2019, 4:14 PM

good luck henry - hope you're gettin' 'er done @ UVA or Dook

Feb 24, 2019, 4:38 PM

I don't trust any surgeons around here.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i think my guy has done work for va tech

Feb 24, 2019, 4:46 PM

hope he doesn't hate clemson

Replies: 20
| visibility 558
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic