Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just a little entertainment for your Tuesday morning... FGF
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Just a little entertainment for your Tuesday morning... FGF

Apr 9, 2019, 8:05 AM

lololol

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/what-is-the-public-perception-of-this-football-program.295876/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just a little entertainment for your Tuesday morning... FGF

Apr 9, 2019, 8:20 AM

I miss the days of yesteryear when they all spoke with such a passionate voice about our "bagman" and the New Spring church giving out benjamins. Now that most of them are so dejected, it takes some of the fun out of stomping on them every November. (not really!) I think the epic beatdown by Virginia hurt their collective snowflake feelings a little bit more than they would admit. Perhaps they should just drop the big sports and concentrate on bass fishing and start a checkers team.

I can answer that...

Apr 9, 2019, 8:44 AM

not good!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 9, 2019, 8:47 AM

Do they really have to ask themselves that?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

from the interactions that i've had with coot diehards...

Apr 9, 2019, 11:34 AM

the answer to your question is yes..they do really have to ask themselves that.

I've got a couple gamecock friends that see reality and are rational but the majority have always viewed themselves about 10 octaves higher than was actual reality. I've got cousins who (for my whole life) despite the head to head record, despite the stuff you can see with your eyes on the field, believe and have believed that the ONLY reason Clemson could ever beat them was because they had to play in the SEC and at the end of the year they would be wore out/hurt or whatever it was.

And while i thought that was just my family trying to mess with me i find out that the coots that i worked with or knew outside of family all used that same type of logic...almost all them.

Fast forward to today...whats funny is those people (even those in my family) i rarely hear from or see anymore. They don't talk football, they don't wear coot wear to Thanksgiving get togethers (or don't show up at all) and have are rarely seen or heard from.

I think its sinking in finally. That their school pride is now found in womens basketball. The room is closing in and they're running out of people to blame.

This statement is absolute gold....

Apr 9, 2019, 8:48 AM

"As far as the gap goes, it can only get smaller since Clempson has reached their apex." - Funktavious

Well, funk, you obviously aren't paying attention to the #1 class that Dabo and Co. are putting together. Face the facts that the gap is only widening.

Snowflake Basher........Out

plus, they seem to be tracking worse

Apr 9, 2019, 8:58 AM

now that Spurrier's recruits are gone

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Sucking exhaust fumes” lol***

Apr 9, 2019, 8:56 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This one was gold I tell you

Apr 9, 2019, 8:56 AM

"Agree with Horseshoe, I smell fear starting to come from the upstate again. OP and Hood are doing all they can to keep this train in the station"

If they have not noticed their train is a busted down rusted wood burner while CU is a shiny bullet train.

Their trains are decommissioned

Apr 9, 2019, 9:07 AM

and parked outside of their cockroach stadium. Our trains are filled with elite talent from all over the country and headed back to the Valley.

Snowflake Basher........Out

They really are delusional. They think folks view them as a

Apr 9, 2019, 9:17 AM

middle of the road program when reality is they are on the bottom rung of the ladder.

More grandiose delusions and over-exaggerated optimism...

Apr 9, 2019, 9:28 AM

from the mental midgets on FGF.

Now there's a shocker !!!!

Talk about your complete lack of self-awareness. Wow...just wow !!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

"USC"?

Apr 9, 2019, 9:41 AM

Why are so many of them talking about the Trojans?

Go Tigers AND Tiger Nation(al CHAMPIONS!)!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

So no spurs up, then? lol***

Apr 9, 2019, 9:42 AM

Apr 9, 2019, 10:18 AM

Carolina is a train wreck that everyone is watching coming down the track and can see the inevitable bridge collapse. For those outside of the USC program (very few, mostly us Clemson fans), this guy is spot on in his observation....

“The jury is still out?????? What is Champ now......1 - 492 vs top 25 teams? Champ won't be here in 2021. May as well get used to that. FYI, neither will Ray and neither will Martin. You'll see.”

I actually feel sorry for them

Apr 9, 2019, 11:14 AM

NEVER.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic