Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ex Tar Heel Jalek Felton to Slovenian team
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

ex Tar Heel Jalek Felton to Slovenian team

Jul 13, 2018, 3:55 PM

buy a heavy coat, homie. kid must have done something pretty bad. sees like he hardly got a sniff from other schools.

Former North Carolina point guard Jalek Felton has signed a contract to play professionally with Olimpija Lubiana — a Slovenian club team.

Felton played in 22 games as a freshman in 2017-18; this included one start — the season opener against Northern Iowa. However, in late January, Felton was suspened. Felton never returned for the Tar Heels; a little over a month later, in early March, Felton withdrew from the school.

The 6-foot-3 Felton, who is the nephew of former UNC guard Raymond Felton, played just 213 minutes for UNC. He averaged 2.9 points (38.7 FG%) and 1.6 assists. A former blue chip recruit out of South Carolina, 247 Sports rated Felton as the No. 1 combo guard in the 2017 class.

With Felton outside of the program, North Carolina has a bit of a vacuum at the point guard position — for the first time since 2012. Marcus Paige is long gone; Joel Berry is with the Lakers in Summer League. Plus, Theo Pinson is gone, too, signed to a two-way deal with the Nets.

Next season, Roy Williams and the Tar Heels will have to rely on a trio of players to fill the void: junior Seventh Woods, and freshmen Coby White and Rechon Black.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ex Tar Heel Jalek Felton to Slovenian team

Jul 13, 2018, 5:03 PM

I think he was caught studying and going to class. A big no no

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic