Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
everyone docks k.b. for bama performance, but OC's own half
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

everyone docks k.b. for bama performance, but OC's own half

Jul 23, 2018, 1:11 AM

Now KB is not going to wow anyone with his arm

...that being said, we HAD to open it up and start tossing the ball around

we needed confusion...misdirection...anything to help him out

we had some small successes once we started doing so

dat play calling was atrocious first half...telegraphed

...signed guy who thought HJ should have got more PT and started Syracuse game

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: everyone docks k.b. for bama performance, but OC's own half

Jul 23, 2018, 1:56 AM

With all these WR's he will get his groove and complete at least 65% of his passes easily. He just led the team in carries last year as a QB which is not really what this Offense is designed for but KB is the clear best QB ask CF. Just a bad spring game for KB no big deal. He has been at Clemson going into his 5th year and he will shine. Go Tigers! Wait Bama changed QB's and he changed the flow of the game but this year will be different. If defenses key on KB which I am sure Tam will do and make him pass we will see TL sooner rather than late. JMO

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who is calling the plays

Jul 23, 2018, 7:41 AM

Early in the game, when our play calling was "up the middle, up the middle, pass, punt," I made the comment to people I was watching the game with that it looked like Alabama's defensive coordinator was calling our plays. They were not the least bit confused or surprised by anything we were doing, and they seemed very confident that KB could not beat them by passing down the field. As a result, they attacked on every play and dared us to pass down field. We did not adjust. So yes, our offensive staff is partly to blame for the poor game plan, in addition to poor blocking and execution.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Saying..

Jul 23, 2018, 8:11 AM

we got beat..

didn’t we!

6-24

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: everyone docks k.b. for bama performance, but OC's own half

Jul 23, 2018, 8:17 AM

Your first statement said it all! team and coaches are limited plain and simple. He should have gone to another position. HJ would still be here with TL and CB.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic