Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Would TLaw16 sit out a year?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,091

Would TLaw16 sit out a year?

Jan 20, 2019, 4:31 AM

Seems some people thinks he needs to. I just believe they want to be college football to be more fair, lol. I can hear the haters now, ya'll only good cause ya'll got Lawrence, wait until he leaves... lol

https://youtu.be/q2rEZT7Puhs

Message was edited by: MHinson3®

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Would TLaw16 sit out a year?

Jan 20, 2019, 5:03 AM

I mean, really, just look no further than the comments and the dislikes on the video for your answer. No person in their right mind would make that assumption. It's ludicrous. Yeah, as fans, and being close to the program, we're able to get a better feel for the situation (and who Trevor really is as a person), but sitting out a full year of eligibility just to protect draft status would be asinine to pretty much ANY student athlete or fan. Sitting out of a bowl game is one thing, but a full year? No way. Trevor's not that type to begin with, but any who may be so brazen would be vilified to no end.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 20, 2019, 6:29 AM

Agree , I couldn't see it . Not even for a game .
These shat-posting mouthpeice disc-jockeys just like the clicks man ... they know there's no way that's going down .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jan 20, 2019, 6:39 AM [ in reply to Re: Would TLaw16 sit out a year? ]

Yep - Can’t see that happening DJ. And as far as folks saying we’re only good because we have Lawrence- that’s what those types said about Watson too .. LOL!! And further - we were not bad with Bryant either !!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Jan 20, 2019, 8:26 AM

We probably need TL to win a NC but we are a 12-13 win team without him as well.

That's more a prayer than a conversation.***

Jan 20, 2019, 8:35 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 20, 2019, 8:36 AM

and in 3 years they want DJ to sit out. hahahaha

The only people that think that are those

Jan 20, 2019, 8:38 AM

teams that want to win a championship.

Jan 20, 2019, 9:04 AM

The one guy talked about how much fun Trevor must be having. Wilkins when he gave his reasons for coming back, if I remember correctly, talked about how much he was enjoying himself more than unfinished business. College is a fun time for these guys on and off the field so I am not too worried about any of this BS.

It doesn't hurt that the NCAA allows insurance policies to be purchased for these young men and Clemson takes advantage of that. I am sure that it is a lot easier to relax, knowing that you will still be comfortable financially even with an injury.

TL may return for his Senior season

Jan 20, 2019, 9:16 AM

As Peter King pointed out, Peyton Manning returned for his Senior season to avoid getting drafted by the NY Jets. And if TL is in a similar situation where he's going to be the #1 pick, he will know who has that #1 pick in December. I'm not privy to the information on which NFL teams are good programs where people want to go work. But, if one of the worst programs in the NFL has the #1 pick, I'd consider returning for my Senior year just to roll the dice and hope for a different team the next year.

Or, he could do what Eli Manning did... refuse to play for a specific team, forcing them to trade you or their pick. He could be in the NFL for 20 years. That's a lot of time to be playing for a terrible franchise. Personally, I'm hoping my Dallas Cowboys kept Jason Garrett just so they could go 0-16 in 2020, and then fire Garrett and draft TL. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well that was just stupid

Jan 20, 2019, 10:13 AM

Good grief

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

enter DJU... if he commits there won’t be much if

Jan 20, 2019, 10:21 AM

Any drop off...that kid is legit as well.

Jan 20, 2019, 10:23 AM

Why post this garbage here?

Jan 20, 2019, 10:23 AM

dumbest idea ever

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,091
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive