Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Starting next Friday, the Tigers have 4 consecutive away
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Starting next Friday, the Tigers have 4 consecutive away

Apr 7, 2019, 5:06 PM

games that are gonna test the team.

Fri, Sat & Sunday in Tallahassee for the "Good Riddance, Finally, Mark Martin Tour." Martin, the winningest college coach in history in ANY sport, has been a bulwark of semiholes' baseball program, but I am danged glad to see him go. I would trade a weeks salary (if I wasn't retired) to be there to watch the Tigers sweep FlaSt.....it would be a huge feather in Clemson's resume cap for this season and I'd love to give the old buzzard the middle finger one final time.

Then, the team makes a quick turnaround and heads to Athens for a revenge game on Tues.

Should the Tigers be fortunate enough to win those 4 games starting Fri., they'll serve notice on the rest of the conference that NCSt ain't the only big dog in the league

Hope the Tigers KICK SOME SEMIHOLE AND DAWG BUTTOCKS!!!

Message was edited by: tigrjm76®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Starting next Friday, the Tigers have 4 consecutive away

Apr 7, 2019, 5:14 PM

I hear he is already walking to the mound (because it takes him that long to get there). I will be so glad to see that whinning old bozo leave

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have some fond memories of yelling unkind comments

Apr 7, 2019, 5:17 PM

towards Martin during one of his half-hour walks to the mound with Clemfan and the legendary Katwoman. They didn't like him either.....:~)

Message was edited by: tigrjm76®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 7, 2019, 5:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Starting next Friday, the Tigers have 4 consecutive away ]

Don’t you at least have a little respect for him? He’s a great human being. First class. That walk is tiring but if he’s walking to the mound that means our offense is doing something... Am I right?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 7, 2019, 8:51 PM

Yep.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 7, 2019, 8:53 PM

I’ll be happy with 2-2.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 7, 2019, 10:13 PM

I'll be at the game in Athens. Looking forward to seeing us get some revenge on the Dawgs.

We'll definitely win. The only game I've been to at Foley field, my presence powered the Tigers(LSU) to a win. I couldn't go to the other two games this year and Georgia took advantage. I expect the same results this week.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

do we have to give him a bunch of gifts again

Apr 7, 2019, 10:26 PM

And pretend like we like him again?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic