Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BM.net - steel cut oats
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 573

BM.net - steel cut oats

Jan 17, 2019, 1:06 PM

Since APM has gotten on the New Year's health train, he has started eating steel cut oats. They're good for you and are good for cholesterol. I eat them with cinnamon, apples, raisins and a little brown sugar. Delish.

One problem: these mofos constipate APM to no end. And APM eats nothing else but green leafies and fruit, with a few grains here and there (quinoa, a little rice).

APM wants to be healthy and enjoy the oats, but if pooping takes this much effort, he might hafta bail on it.

APM likes his flow y'all.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Anything you have to add a bunch of #### to

Jan 17, 2019, 1:08 PM

to make it edible is going to kill you.

FYI

You're whalecum

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Grits. Never understood them

Jan 17, 2019, 2:24 PM

Adding a bunch of butter, cheese, pepper, shrimp will make my shoe taste good too

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How about black beans and salsa?

Seems that might free ya up a bit. FIL is Vegan extreme and eats a lotta salsa.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

squatty potty. You'll laugh till you try it.***

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

dew want - 3rd wisdom right there***

Jan 17, 2019, 2:33 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought about getting one for "the kids" for christmas...

Jan 17, 2019, 2:56 PM [ in reply to squatty potty. You'll laugh till you try it.*** ]

and then juss blowin' up their bathroom on the reg

Dat ting, it work bruddah***

Jan 18, 2019, 11:11 AM [ in reply to squatty potty. You'll laugh till you try it.*** ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, I think you were one of the ones who

Jan 18, 2019, 12:07 PM

gave me a green light on it initially.

Only downside is that I get a lot less reading done now do to turbo pewp times, but I suppose the silver lining there is that my small intestine will still be on the correct side of my b-whole as a result when I'm 60.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL just LOL as undoing the healthy by adding brown sugar.***

Jan 17, 2019, 1:09 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

a trace amount - and it's actually turbinado sugar***

Jan 17, 2019, 2:32 PM

In this reply I'm going to say "nut milk" so prepare for it.

Jan 17, 2019, 2:11 PM

Oats...if'n yer cookin'em, stop. Take a mason jar put a cup of oats in and then cover them with whatever "nut milk" tickles your fancy and stick it in the fridge. The next morning you'll find that the oats have absorbed the "nut milk" so you need to add some more and also add whatever else you like to enjoy your chewy blandness with. Like blueberries/strawberries/pecans/apples and a dash of maple or honey. Then.....put it back in the fridge. Next mawn, chow down to your heart's content, which'll prolly only be about half of what you put in there. The oats will have absorbed enough liquid that they ought not be too rough on yer b-whole and it's associated parts.

right - we do this sometimes***

Jan 17, 2019, 2:33 PM

Had to start adding fiber to my smoothies cause it was

Jan 17, 2019, 3:33 PM

making some problems for Greenr. Target brand fiber with orange flavor works well for me.

And those steel cut oats need a little bit o salt and a ton of cinnamon and they are awesome.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

any plain oats need that

Jan 17, 2019, 3:45 PM

Sincerely,
Me, and my breakfast almost every work-day

Add some castor oil to the oats

Jan 17, 2019, 3:33 PM

;)

You guys having a problem with steel cut oats could always

Jan 17, 2019, 3:54 PM

try drinking PREPOPIK® with your oatmeal every morning.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You guys having a problem with steel cut oats could always

Jan 17, 2019, 3:58 PM

NOT EAT STEEL CUT OATS

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I eat steel cut oats several am's a week.

Jan 17, 2019, 9:59 PM

and poop just fine. We fix them with various berries, or 1/2 tsp peanut butter, or just cinnamon. Then add a good sprinkle each of ground flax seed and chia seeds. Good hearty breakfast, and BTW, I hate regular rolled oats.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

don't poop shame me

Jan 18, 2019, 11:55 AM

I can't help it if I tend towards constipation.

I gets da constipation blues ya know.

No straight man

Jan 18, 2019, 10:34 AM

Uses the word delish.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

whodafuque said I was straight?

Jan 18, 2019, 11:56 AM

j/k

I'm toxically masculine.

definitely NOT me***

Jan 18, 2019, 12:29 PM

Replies: 22
| visibility 573
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic