Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
AG Barr, testimony to congress regarding the Mueller...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 543

AG Barr, testimony to congress regarding the Mueller...

Apr 10, 2019, 12:19 PM

investigation...

"I think potential spying on a political campaign is a bit deal.'

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

bout time someone in power does.

Apr 10, 2019, 12:21 PM

Sessions was a joke

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lulz. Define “potential spying.”***

Apr 10, 2019, 2:13 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's in the dictionary beside "potential collusion"...

Apr 10, 2019, 2:21 PM

...just folks saying things with no proof, basically.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But most political campaigns try to spy, right?***

Apr 10, 2019, 2:58 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Full disclosure - I haven't heard Barr's testimony yet. Was

Apr 10, 2019, 3:05 PM

he talking about the FBI spying on Trump? Trump asking the Russians to spy on Hillary? Hillary spying on Trump? Or just spying, in general?

Based on the headlines I've seen - I had assumed he was implying the FBI had spied on Trump.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not using the FISA courts, FBI and foreign agents.***

Apr 10, 2019, 4:11 PM [ in reply to But most political campaigns try to spy, right?*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lulz. Define “potential spying.”***

Apr 11, 2019, 4:34 AM [ in reply to Lulz. Define “potential spying.”*** ]

Stephen Halper was a paid spy for the FBI. That's a fact.

Joseph Mifsud was used by Western Intelligence. His whereabouts are currently unknown. Adam Schiff referred to him as a Russian Agent yet his identity was hidden from the FISA Court because the FBI said he was an intelligence asset.

Downer from Australia was asked to approach Papadopolous to feel him out and see if he was in contact with Russians and if he knew anything about HRC's emails. What the FBI says Downer reported is different than what Downer has publicly stated he told the FBI.

Trump was definitely spied on and a frame up was attempted by elements of the Obama administration. Anyone who can't see that is a fool.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think those who can't see it are fools.

Apr 11, 2019, 9:25 AM

I believe they focused so intensely on collusion they became victims of the delusion, hypnotized by the media pushing a false narrative fueled by intense dislike of Trump and love for everything not Trump.

They looked at the magician's wrong hand and just can not unbelieve the illusion.

Others are skeptic of everything reported by biased new and all new is delivered with bias.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

Re: I don't think those who can't see it are fools.

Apr 11, 2019, 12:55 PM

Okay, I'll give them that, but some of these people on this board must be in denial at least.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WTPH has changed.

Apr 11, 2019, 1:35 PM

They've been in denial for nearly three years. We're not qualified to bring them back to reality, we don't have the patients or training to break such strong delusion.

They can't call Trump a Russian spy or agent now so they've returned to calling him a racist and white nationalist.

Fortunately for Trump, it's gone beyond reason, logic or fact and most of America whether Trump supporters or not are woke to their bullchit.

Re: AG Barr, testimony to congress regarding the Mueller...

Apr 10, 2019, 4:33 PM

“There was spying”. Then followed with (paraphrasing), “I’m going to get to the bottom of it”.

SHOES ON THE OTHER FOOT NOW, as of today.

The allegations have shifted to the Obama administration. The press will be loathe to cover an investigation of the Obama Administration. They relished covering fake charges against Trump. Watch how different the coverage is going to be.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

isn't the inspector general already investigating this?

Apr 10, 2019, 6:38 PM

if he comes out with a report that doesn't back up what Barr said (or implied as he tried to walk back his claims by the end of his appearance) then that's going to look pretty bad for Barr, isn't it?

I guess we'll find out in a few weeks.

David Horowitz, the inspector general, is said to be....

Apr 11, 2019, 9:34 AM

ready to release his report in late May or June. Anyone who believes Barr's 'look into this,' isn't coordinated with Horowitz's report isn't considering the obvious. No offense intended but if these people are dumb they wouldn't coordinate the two investigations.

these crooked agents should swing***

Apr 10, 2019, 8:05 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he does not have one shred of evidence of this

Apr 11, 2019, 5:16 AM

seems like a side show to distract people from the issue at hand

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: he does not have one shred of evidence of this

Apr 11, 2019, 9:02 AM

A lot more evidence of spying on Trump than evidence of collusion and obstruction of justice by Trump.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: he does not have one shred of evidence of this

Apr 11, 2019, 9:22 AM

actually there is not one shred of evidence supporting these claims. literally ZERO

No, you're being shortsighted.

Apr 11, 2019, 9:52 AM

Just because it's not public, tried on cable news and in your hand doesn't mean the evidence doesn't exist.

For nearly three years you were positive of the existence of collusion yet it never existed. You've been fooled before and you stuck to your guns daily knowing that Trump would fall before the bigly evidence all around you. You knew it.

Re: No, you're being shortsighted.

Apr 11, 2019, 12:19 PM

is it false equivalency day?, I must have missed that memo.

Why, because what he knows isn't leaked to the NYTimes...

Apr 11, 2019, 9:36 AM [ in reply to he does not have one shred of evidence of this ]

CNN or MSNBC? Wipe your face.

You've had egg on it for two and a half years now and it's not aging well.

And which party in 2016 was hacked before the election?

Apr 11, 2019, 9:23 AM

The question remains, who hacked the DNC's email and why? What was the intent?

If we care anything about the sanctity of our electoral process we deserve to know every fact uncovered by the Mueller report, and not more of this bush-league gaslighting.

The Russians did it.

Apr 11, 2019, 9:36 AM

And found out the whole thing was rigged. Democrats have conveniently forgotten or compartmentalized that.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let's see the facts then

Apr 11, 2019, 10:24 AM

We still don't know what really happened. We haven't seen the evidence. We are as clueless as we were in 2016. If you cared to be accurately informed, you would demand that the AG should release the evidence for us all to see what happened.

Anything less is a total insult to our intelligence. If you are a Trump fan boy, this is obviously no big deal.

Re: Let's see the facts then

Apr 11, 2019, 12:57 PM

If you truly want to see the facts, have the DNC turn over their servers.

Come now,

Apr 11, 2019, 9:47 AM [ in reply to And which party in 2016 was hacked before the election? ]

Mueller's report is redacted to protect the innocent, those who weren't charged with a crime. What you're suggesting is that Mueller and the dozen dem supporters on his staff refused to charge a subject for hacking Hillary's email.

That is the only way an unredacted Mueller's report could reveal the perp in Hillary email scandal. The FBI, CIA and other intelligence agencies have had three years to find out who hacked the DNC's and Hillary's servers.

The DNC refused to turn the server over for investigation and Hillary bleachbit(ed) then crushed her server and all related devices which stopped the investigation into who hacked them.

A reasonable person would concluded that incriminating information on those servers was so damaging and incriminating that it wasn't worth finding out who hacked into the servers and got the information. If you hadn't been under the collusion delusion for nearly three years you could have kept up.

Let the people see the facts

Apr 11, 2019, 10:12 AM

and judge for themselves.

I don't need you, Trump, the AG, or anyone else to condescendingly tell me what a reasonable person might think.

It's rather insulting, don't you think?

Re: Let the people see the facts

Apr 11, 2019, 10:29 AM

In case you weren't aware

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Sigh--And-again-25255979

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that thread is full of more useless hyperbole

Apr 11, 2019, 12:04 PM

Until someone can produce a single fact that points in any direction, this is merely a game of who can make the most noise.

It's quite condescending to...

Apr 11, 2019, 1:30 PM [ in reply to Let the people see the facts ]

have to explain simple law to a fellow Tnetter. What you're asking Barr and the Trump administration to do is a break the law.

I'm aware that over the past two years you've believe Trump was in collusion with Russians to fix an election but Mueller and his team of lackey democrats said that didn't happen. You'll never get an unredacted copy of his report. For years Mueller was a halo wearing saint to such as you and now you're accusing him of reporting falsehoods, covering up factors and submitting them to the justice department.

Why do you think the dems haven't scheduled him to testify before congress?

I read this question in Sir Belvedere's voice from Monty

Apr 11, 2019, 12:25 PM [ in reply to And which party in 2016 was hacked before the election? ]

Python. Good memories.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 30
| visibility 543
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic