Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Herbie & Reece say “Irish must attack our secondary.” ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Herbie & Reece say “Irish must attack our secondary.” ...

Dec 9, 2018, 10:13 AM

.... and in other news, “Rain is wet; and snow is cold”.

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: Herbie & Reece say “Irish must attack our secondary.” ...

Dec 9, 2018, 10:16 AM

don't forget grass and sky.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Herbie & Reece say “Irish must attack our secondary.” ...

Dec 9, 2018, 10:19 AM

often wonder how much these people get paid to state the obvious and to have conversations with each other during games.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I know some on here would like to think that...

Dec 9, 2018, 10:21 AM

...their broadcast is specially tailored for their viewing but the fact is there are many who haven't watched Clemson much. They are stating what is obvious to those who watched the Clemson games but not obvious to 75 percent of the rest of the country.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I know some on here would like to think that...

Dec 9, 2018, 10:39 AM

Correct.... they're only doing their job and explaining to those unfamiliar with their audience what challenges will be encountered by each team. But as in life, those who appear to be criticized don't like it. We shouldn't be thin-skinned about it, because if we're honest, we'd admit the identified shortcomings. We may even be fortunate that our issues are so obvious. Since it is so obvious, the coaches and players know precisely what they have to fix if we expect to win the last 2 games.

Maybe instead of being sensitive to criticism, we should embrace it so there is a rational plan to address it.

Hello, my name is Jesse and I'm a Clemson DB.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I know some on here would like to think that...

Dec 9, 2018, 12:22 PM

I hear you ‘66, but actually my poast was more of a tongue in cheek “.... well, you don’t say?! “; and a tip of the cap to our front four (seven? heck, our ENTIRE defense) and their ability to stop the run. Guess it does come across as a backhanded way to impugn our pass coverage, but that’s not what I was intending to say or do.

I’m feeling pretty good about our Tiger’s chances with any of the other three cfp semifinalists. On both sides of the ball.

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

and Vegas Says....Sorry Domers You Suck***

Dec 9, 2018, 10:27 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic