Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo is too classy, BUT I would love a blood bath Saturday.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,232

Dabo is too classy, BUT I would love a blood bath Saturday.

Sep 27, 2019, 11:40 PM

UNC. I dislike that school more than any other in this conference. They stand for everything that’s wrong with college football. I prefer an in your face cheater program than one that parades itself around as some sort of angelic institution of higher learning who’s sports and academic programs are above reproach.

Please Dabo. Just one time keep the foot on the gas and give this argyle clad crew a beating so bad they’ll still be feeling it when we play them again 10 years from now. Pretty please...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

agree...Dabo won't run up score....

Sep 28, 2019, 4:09 AM

TL on bench half way throu 2nd qtr............now if Danny Ford was still here.....

Re: agree...Dabo won't run up score....

Sep 28, 2019, 6:46 AM

Yep, I think that DF would beat the brakes off UNCheat even if his brother was their HC. Just the thought of Swofford's connection with UNCheat would cause him to have selective memory regardless of who their HC would be....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo is too classy, BUT I would love a blood bath Saturday.

Sep 28, 2019, 6:41 AM

That's what we all would love to see when playing against UNCheat, but it won't happen with Mack Brown as their HC!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 28, 2019, 7:11 AM

Your right, Dabo is too classy, so let me propose this scenario;
On January 11th, 2020 The Tigers go to Chapel He!! to play the Holes in basketball.
Now, knowing our record at Chapel He!!, and seeing the point spread for today's football game( at +27 or +27.5) would you be willing to tell Dabo to take the foot off the gas, say win by 24 and in exchange see a win by the basketball team in January?
Just asking to see what kind of response I get. I got Clemson covering the spread even if Dabo does let off the gas.
Final Score today;
GOOD GUYS 49
Cheatholes 13.

And I know that the two sports are not tied to the results of today's game,
but I'm just as sick and tired of the preferential treatment the Holes get in Chapel He!! in "Hoops".

Sep 28, 2019, 9:21 AM

Oh, for me that’s an easy choice. I would take the closer win and b-ball win in chapel hill all day every day. That would hurt the baby blue WAY MORE than a blow out today. We all know the chances of that ever happening though...

Sep 28, 2019, 9:30 AM [ in reply to Re: Dabo is too classy, BUT I would love a blood bath Saturday. ]

On January 11th I plan on being in New Orleans for a football game on the 13th. Although a win in Chapel Hill is on my Clemson bucket list, I'm not going to be that concerned about a basketball game on the 11th.

Sep 28, 2019, 1:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Dabo is too classy, BUT I would love a blood bath Saturday. ]

What is known about Mack Brown is that he has been around for a long time and he has learned coaches tendencies on how they react to when their teams are playing a certain way. If we go out and score 3 or 4 TD's before the half, and Dabo starts subbing really early in the 3d quarter, Mack will pull out all the stops at trying to set us on our heels late 3d quarter, it will be tough for our starters to go back in the game and get loose again to fend off a 4th quarter charge by UNCheat. I just hope that the subbing don't start until late at the end of the 3d quarter. Mack kept hitting on the fact Dabo and Clemson played a lot of players, and he mentioned that several times like that was where he wanted to spread the sugar talk the thickest!!!

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,232
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic